Bojan Krkic

El Guaje

But, what has he done recently to suggest he will make it at Barca. I'm all for a loan spell or a buy back to keep options open but some people talk about him as if he is on the cusp of making it and im sorry, recent evidence suggest otherwise.

Did you watch last season when Ibra got benched? He scored in pretty much every game then. He is good enough, but the thing is, he is not getting nearly enough time and when he finally does get the odd 10 minutes here and there, the match is usually over and the team has slowed down the temp & waiting for the time to run out AND Bojan gets to play on one of the wings. His position is in the centre, not on the god damn wings... Pep is fking him up.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Did you watch last season when Ibra got benched? He scored in pretty much every game then. He is good enough, but the thing is, he is not getting nearly enough time and when he finally does get the odd 10 minutes here and there, the match is usually over and the team has slowed down the temp & waiting for the time to run out AND Bojan gets to play on one of the wings. His position is in the centre, not on the god damn wings... Pep is fking him up.
This.

gingerless

pep doesn't live to fucking develop bojan rofl, the guy is making history at celestial levels and this is all you guys can think about LOL

XxBradKennedyxX

if he can only play centrally he'll never make it because messis here, and theres only 3 years difference, hed either develop to be messi back up or hed have to adapt to the wings, if not hes best of moving on, for his own sake

Barcafan 2304

Yes i did and that was a year ago. This season, he has had chances and not performed when called upon.

Again, that was a year ago. What we should be seeing is steady improvement and that has not happened

Barcafan 2304

How can he show steady improvement when he barely plays?

And why should he get first team action, and starts ahead of a Pedro or Villa, when his recent form has not been good enough to warrant it?

Again, I'm not saying get rid. A loan or buy back option is ideal but come on, this kid has a long way to go before he is first tem material

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
This.
He's trusted in Catalonia's team, and he kicks ass. He was thrown deep by Rijkaard, and he was damn good. We twirl around ourselves trying to figure out why he hasn't been performing, and why he wants out. He wants to be given a chance, and Pep's too scared to give him it. Honestly? Pep's been shit at helping our youth.
Go support Arsenal if you want a paedophile caring only abou shitty youngsters.

Ventus

Go support Arsenal if you want a paedophile caring only abou shitty youngsters.

I don't support Arsenal.
(nice maturity in your response btw)
I just don't kiss Pep's ass when he's clearly doing something wrong. He's a great manager, but for some reason you guys think that because of this, he's immune to criticism.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He needs regular football, and he's not going to get that at Barca. Not with the current squad, and definitely not after this summer's spending. Loan or sell, wherever he goes he's likely to be a starter, and he'll turn out to be a top class striker. But there simply isn't room for him at Barca, the centre is his position and that position is taken. Not every youth product can play in the first team as a regular.

It's in both parties' interests he leaves.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I don't support Arsenal.
(nice maturity in your response btw)
I just don't kiss Pep's ass when he's clearly doing something wrong. He's a great manager, but for some reason you guys think that because of this, he's immune to criticism.
You're turning it personal. (not the debate itself I'm talking about the Pep-Bojan thing) as if Pep does not want Bojan to succeed. A trainer which has Bojan's father as a scout.

The reason why Bojan isen't playing is not due to a personal agenda. It's simply because there are better players in the squad that perform better during trainings. Player that are not pussies like Bojan.

Also, you say you aren't an Arsenal supporter. Judging from your Pep comments you can't be a Barca supporter either. From you account name, it seems you are a Bojan supporter. I never understood the concept of only cheering for an individual. Football is a team game. Football is never gonna be individualistic(completely). If you only support one player, you do not understand the concept of the gam.

Home of Barca Fans