Bojan Krkic

Hatem Ben Arfa

Bendtner hahahahahaha!

If any of you have sat in Emirates stadium beside Arsenal fans, you will laugh at what they say about Bendter when he plays! "****ing Bendtner.....you're cr*p!" So funny to hear them rip him a new Ahole every time he touches the ball.

Bojan should stay, although I feel a loan would do him a world of good. Especially if it means he will play every week.

He is good enough for Barca. He has shown it to us before on the pitch. He just needs games and when one of Villa or Pedro are not doing the business, Bojan should play.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Why doesn't he want a buy back clause? It would be easier for Barca to re coup him by just activating it. Plus it would be cheap and won't mean we would have to break the bank.

Does this guy have a brain?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He doesn't want to be tied up with anyone, what's wrong with that?

Have nothing against him if all he wants is to choose his destination... He neither wants loan nor a sale with buy-back clause; sounds like he's threatening 'You keep me now or you're gonna lose me forever' to me

jamrock

Probably doesn't want either, because he feels he is being treated unfairly, we always use bojan as an example as to why we should rush x or y player, saying maybe they will crack under the pressure, but it tends to be forgotten that he was thrown in at the deep end under rijkaard and did a damn good job, an maybe just maybe what was needed for him to continue to develop was to get regular playing time instead of garbage minutes at the end of games. kids probably just frustrated at not be given the chance, and is like fuck this whole situation i'm out. perfectly understandable IMO

Ventus

Probably doesn't want either, because he feels he is being treated unfairly, we always use bojan as an example as to why we should rush x or y player, saying maybe they will crack under the pressure, but it tends to be forgotten that he was thrown in at the deep end under rijkaard and did a damn good job, an maybe just maybe what was needed for him to continue to develop was to get regular playing time instead of garbage minutes at the end of games. kids probably just frustrated at not be given the chance, and is like fuck this whole situation i'm out. perfectly understandable IMO

This.
He's trusted in Catalonia's team, and he kicks ass. He was thrown deep by Rijkaard, and he was damn good. We twirl around ourselves trying to figure out why he hasn't been performing, and why he wants out. He wants to be given a chance, and Pep's too scared to give him it. Honestly? Pep's been shit at helping our youth.

dalitis8

Banned
This.
He's trusted in Catalonia's team, and he kicks ass. He was thrown deep by Rijkaard, and he was damn good. We twirl around ourselves trying to figure out why he hasn't been performing, and why he wants out. He wants to be given a chance, and Pep's too scared to give him it. Honestly? Pep's been shit at helping our youth.

Right................................

Anw, he should be leaving the team asap, if we can get some good money for him, then so much the better.

Barcafan 2304

But, what has he done recently to suggest he will make it at Barca. I'm all for a loan spell or a buy back to keep options open but some people talk about him as if he is on the cusp of making it and im sorry, recent evidence suggest otherwise.

jamrock

pep hasn't been shit at helping the youth, but is Italian to youth development, will see a few of out talented kids grow frustrated and leave the club, if he were to stay a few more seasons

Home of Barca Fans