Bojan Krkic

Ventus

Also, you say you aren't an Arsenal supporter. Judging from your Pep comments you can't be a Barca supporter either. From you account name, it seems you are a Bojan supporter. I never understood the concept of only cheering for an individual. Football is a team game. Football is never gonna be individualistic(completely). If you only support one player, you do not understand the concept of the gam.

...So I'm not a real supporter... Because I refuse to be obsequious towards Pep.
Okay, why not. I really don't want to argue. But, I hope you know how ridiculous you sound, judging someone you barely know. I choose to defend Bojan, because of dumbass, fickle fans that pounce on the poor bastard for a poor five minutes. I love Barca, I always have, and it's for this reason that I CHOOSE to criticize it, because I want it to succeed. Bojan's situation is not a statement about a young player that's not realizing his potential, it's a statement about our youth development in general. If Bojan can do so well under Cruyff and Rijkaard, why can't he do so under Pep? There's clearly something wrong, something that we need to work on. Barca is the the best club in the world, and I want it to stay that way for a long, long time, and the only way we can do this, is to recognize what other clubs are doing better then us, and improve it. For this reason, I consider myself a massive Barcelona supporter because I critique it, so it can succeed.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

I do agree with your comment that no one should be above criticism, that is something i think the vast majority would agree with. Pep has brought players through and given them a chance, including Bojan himself, but the crux of the issue is that his main business is to win trophies and juggle the demands between domestic obligations and winning the Champions League. That is a heavy set of demands and the point is that he has to play his best eleven as long as that pressure is in place. Therefore, it is up to the likes of Bojan to force his way into the picture. It might not be fair but then again, that is life. Bojan didn't do that last season. He has to give Pep a reason to play him.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I do agree with your comment that no one should be above criticism, that is something i think the vast majority would agree with. Pep has brought players through and given them a chance, including Bojan himself, but the crux of the issue is that his main business is to win trophies and juggle the demands between domestic obligations and winning the Champions League. That is a heavy set of demands and the point is that he has to play his best eleven as long as that pressure is in place. Therefore, it is up to the likes of Bojan to force his way into the picture. It might not be fair but then again, that is life. Bojan didn't do that last season. He has to give Pep a reason to play him.
:goodpost:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
...So I'm not a real supporter... Because I refuse to be obsequious towards Pep. Okay, why not. I really don't want to argue. But, I hope you know how ridiculous you sound, judging someone you barely know. I choose to defend Bojan, because of dumbass, fickle fans that pounce on the poor bastard for a poor five minutes. I love Barca, I always have, and it's for this reason that I CHOOSE to criticize it, because I want it to succeed. Bojan's situation is not a statement about a young player that's not realizing his potential, it's a statement about our youth development in general. If Bojan can do so well under Cruyff and Rijkaard, why can't he do so under Pep? There's clearly something wrong, something that we need to work on. Barca is the the best club in the world, and I want it to stay that way for a long, long time, and the only way we can do this, is to recognize what other clubs are doing better then us, and improve it. For this reason, I consider myself a massive Barcelona supporter because I critique it, so it can succeed.
First bolded part:
:lol: People like you are not worth my time. You just make up your own bs whih always leads to me getting banned. If you want to debate, then at least quote rightly. Where did I ever state that you aren't a real fan because you slated Pep? I said that people who only like individual player don't understand the game.
Second bolded part:
LOL HAHAHAHAH you do realize La Masia is known for a reason? First saying that Pep is a moron then complaining about Barcas youth development HAHAHAHahhaAHhahahaha

Ventus

Also, you say you aren't an Arsenal supporter. Judging from your Pep comments you can't be a Barca supporter either.
There you go.

LOL HAHAHAHAH you do realize La Masia is known for a reason? First saying that Pep is a moron then complaining about Barcas youth development HAHAHAHahhaAHhahahaha
You're a fucking idiot, you know that?
I was referring to development outside the academy, sorry if I didn't make that clear. Oh and don't blame other people for you getting banned.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If you criticize Pep for being bad with youngsters, after bringing up Pedro, Busquets, Piqué(sort of) just because Bojan isen't good enough individually, then not only are you not a culé. You're blind.

Actually, criticizing Pep is kind of retarded. Facepalm worthy.
I was referring to development outside the academy, sorry if I didn't make that clear. Oh and don't blame other people for you getting banned.
Pedro, Busquets, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Valdés claim otherwise.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's really not worth it to argue with someone who regurgitates the same shit over and over again.
Well, you just seem to thick to realize that you are wrong which is why I'm repeating. FC Barcelona has the best manager in the world. The best youth academy and the best youth development.

E

estranged

...So I'm not a real supporter... Because I refuse to be obsequious towards Pep.

Yes, that is right. Any Barca fan who refuses to bow down and kiss Pep's feet is not a Barca fan :D

Okay, why not. I really don't want to argue. But, I hope you know how ridiculous you sound, judging someone you barely know. I choose to defend Bojan, because of dumbass, fickle fans that pounce on the poor bastard for a poor five minutes. I love Barca, I always have, and it's for this reason that I CHOOSE to criticize it, because I want it to succeed. Bojan's situation is not a statement about a young player that's not realizing his potential, it's a statement about our youth development in general. If Bojan can do so well under Cruyff and Rijkaard, why can't he do so under Pep?

Well there are so many things with the above post I don't know where to start. Bojan was doing amazingly well under Pep (even better than under Rijkaard and I didn't know Bojan was also playing back when Cryuff was managing Barca but yea...)...Bojan was given pretty much as many minutes as last year but sadly he seemed to have declined since last year, he has also been unlucky with injuries though. And pardon me for being so blunt but saying Pep knows nothing about youth development is talking out of your backside, Pep got his current job because of his great work with Barca B and he brought up youngsters like Busquets and Pedro.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Yes, that is right. Any Barca fan who refuses to bow down and kiss Pep's feet is not a Barca fan :D

Well there are so many things with the above post I don't know where to start. Bojan was doing amazingly well under Pep (even better than under Rijkaard and I didn't know Bojan was also playing back when Cryuff was managing Barca but yea...)...Bojan was given pretty much as many minutes as last year but sadly he seemed to have declined since last year, he has also been unlucky with injuries though. And pardon me for being so blunt but saying Pep knows nothing about youth development is talking out of your backside, Pep got his current job because of his great work with Barca B and he brought up youngsters like Busquets and Pedro.
correctamundo. bringing up a player that is a good squad player shows that you are aware of youth development. bringing up a player that becomes world class, that was totally unknown shows great awareness of youth development. doing this combined with winning trophies, you can declare yourself as awesome.

doing this twice, and three times, then you are.............. Pep.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
poor Boje.

he really needs some pobrets, doesn't he?

pep hasn't been shit at helping the youth, but is Italian to youth development, will see a few of out talented kids grow frustrated and leave the club, if he were to stay a few more seasons

he's not Italian to development. Busquets was, what, 20? Pedro was 21?

Thiago's getting minutes, as is JDS, Fontás, Bartra, Montoya, etc.

are any of those players more skilled than Bojan? they just have the stones to make shit happen and take chances. Bojan doesn't seem to have those stones and has stalled as a player. he's only 20, so should be given more time because he DOES have the talent to succeed. but if he's determined to fuck off, then that's that really. a damn shame.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He doesn't suit our system Meta. By and large the minutes Pep has given him in the last 3 seasons have been cameos when games are dead. You don't learn much from those. Not every player can grow from 10mins substitutions. He looked a prospect when Frank chucked him in.

All those players you mentioned, how many are strikers? None. Even Pedro is naturally a winger, Bojan does not suit that position. He will thrive at another club with regular football, but he will never get that here, so what's the point in keeping him? At the very least he needs to be loaned out, and that doesn't look likely, so we may as well cash in on him.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He doesn't suit our system Meta. By and large the minutes Pep has given him in the last 3 seasons have been cameos when games are dead. You don't learn much from those. Not every player can grow from 10mins substitutions. He looked a prospect when Frank chucked him in.

All those players you mentioned, how many are strikers? None. Even Pedro is naturally a winger, Bojan does not suit that position. He will thrive at another club with regular football, but he will never get that here, so what's the point in keeping him? At the very least he needs to be loaned out, and that doesn't look likely, so we may as well cash in on him.

Well put...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's all down to the Messi-False-Nine situation imo. Messi plays 90 minutes week in week out, leaving Bojan without minutes.

jamrock

poor Boje.

he really needs some pobrets, doesn't he?

he's not Italian to development. Busquets was, what, 20? Pedro was 21?

Thiago's getting minutes, as is JDS, Fontás, Bartra, Montoya, etc.

are any of those players more skilled than Bojan? they just have the stones to make shit happen and take chances. Bojan doesn't seem to have those stones and has stalled as a player. he's only 20, so should be given more time because he DOES have the talent to succeed. but if he's determined to fuck off, then that's that really. a damn shame.

all of the above mention players are 20 or >, done of them are in there teens maybe bartra and we all know that its fontas the 20> that he will promote.

but their is a difference between those guys and bojan, bojan got promoted has a 17 year old, did a brilliant job and it seems in his mind his reward was the bench in order for him to develop "properly", so it will affect his confidence allot more than the rest.

the day pep promotes a 18 year old even if he is clearly good enough i will be shocked out of this world.

Home of Barca Fans