Bojan Krkic

E

estranged

I think as far as Bojan's career in Barca goes he seems to be a goner :( He is still class and I think he can easily get regular football in other good/competitive clubs. I mean you can't chuck him out because he hasn't been able to match Messi or Pedro, not many players in the world could do that.

fcb1

it must be awful though, bein at a club since u were a kiddy, ur home club, breakin thru all the youth teams, makin ur debut when most kids ur age are skyvin' off school, bangin in a few goals early on, havin all that, and then it seems a dead end. with villa / messi / pedro playin the way the are, and stayin remarkably injury free, iniesta able to take 1 of them place's if needs be, and then bein linked with big money players like rossi, neymar, sanchez, pastore the list goes on, when that player is signed its just less a chance bojan has, and he will know that, no matter what he says in public. the only way i can possibly see him make it and stayin here is if he is still here not loaned out come september 1, and hate to say it but one of villa/messi get injured before the new year and he steps in and does the business, then pep will have a real dilemma who to player between villa/bojan/pedro, but all that bein said, if / and its more likely when we sign our latest 30mill plus forward he may not even get that chance if we get an injury.

Barcafan 2304

it must be awful though, bein at a club since u were a kiddy, ur home club, breakin thru all the youth teams, makin ur debut when most kids ur age are skyvin' off school, bangin in a few goals early on, havin all that, and then it seems a dead end. with villa / messi / pedro playin the way the are, and stayin remarkably injury free, iniesta able to take 1 of them place's if needs be, and then bein linked with big money players like rossi, neymar, sanchez, pastore the list goes on, when that player is signed its just less a chance bojan has, and he will know that, no matter what he says in public. the only way i can possibly see him make it and stayin here is if he is still here not loaned out come september 1, and hate to say it but one of villa/messi get injured before the new year and he steps in and does the business, then pep will have a real dilemma who to player between villa/bojan/pedro, but all that bein said, if / and its more likely when we sign our latest 30mill plus forward he may not even get that chance if we get an injury.

It is tough and it will be hard for him but sometimes, you have to go through the shit to reach......the non-shitty, nicer smelling stuff. Any way, i'll never make a philosopher but Bojan needs to do this

USWAY

So..... I just finished a season of Fifa 11 with Barca, and in the offseason I go an sign Rossi (24.6 million euros). Two days later Villareal ask for Bojan on loan and I gladly accept. Kinda funny but I wish that would happen in real life. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
corriere dello sport says bojan has agreed to join roma

On a loan deal yes, many sources are saying the same thing and it looks like this time it's serious. So one way or another we're buying at least 1 forward and I really hope we can play Affelay on LW in some matches.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
A loan under the command of Luis Enrique could be a good thing... Actually, we should have a first division team somewhere else where we can develop our canteranos, hahaha...

Co0ter

Bojan is a great talent and deserves more than being 5th string. He just happens to be on the best team on the planet.

I've been wanting him to get loaned out since before this season started. He was fourth string then but I still wanted it. I know we want to keep the kid close to our chest but sometimes you need to let the kid find his own and grow up...he wont do that on the bench.

A loan deal is the best thing we could do for him, I just hope it's not too late. His confidence seems a bit fragile and whenever he has shown that he's ready to step it up (had a great performance) he's almost immediately gotten injured right after.

I, however, don't agree with Roma. Not sure they have the midfield quite yet to supply him and if I remember correctly they just recently got their hands on some money so they might sign some other experienced players that could put him on the bench. I would of rather loaned him to a mid-table Serie A or high table Portuguese team. Enrique being the coach might gaurentee him a starting position though, hopefully.

Home of Barca Fans