Bojan Krkic

Seamus

Roma would be a good solution for Bojan right now with Lucho in charge. He may not be guarantee'd a start but he will have more chance there then here

ivan22

I think the loan is the best choice. as said before, he doesnt have the possiblity/chance to succeed at barca atm. he'll come back in 2 years when he's all grown up. then we cant imagine a barca withouth bojan as a starter, he'll be a scoring machine! I hope my dream comes true =)

love you bojan!

W

woobie

Not a thing. My impressions are that to an extent the new management folks are still settling in at Roma. Plus, I'm not too sure any deals with Bojan (or other U21 players from Spain) will be made while the U21 Euros is going on.

W

woobie

Italian media's copying that story, and adding that Roma's also looking at Martin Montoya.

adil_909

as long as there is a buyback clause there i am happy.

would be a travesty to just let him go with no assurances to come back.

he is the future of barca, and those that don't like it and suck it.

Barcafan 2304

as long as there is a buyback clause there i am happy.

would be a travesty to just let him go with no assurances to come back.

he is the future of barca, and those that don't like it and suck it.

Jury still out but i agree, it would have been foolish to sever ties completely. Not seen anything recently to be inspired about but a good run in the first team might make all the difference. Wish him well and hope he does enough to come back to Barca and succeed

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thought this gave a signal that he had turned a corner...now it appears he'll be turning it elsewhere

20110619dasdaiftb_26.jpg

gingerless

at the risk of contributing to the retarded copious cycle of planet boredom

i think it's good that he leaves, trying something different is pretty much the only option left for him seeing as he hasn't really performed. we all know it, no matter how much you like him or want to make excuses for him, he hasn't been performing to his potential.

so get the fuck out there and kill those italians man, all the best

Barcafan 2304

at the risk of contributing to the retarded copious cycle of planet boredom

i think it's good that he leaves, trying something different is pretty much the only option left for him seeing as he hasn't really performed. we all know it, no matter how much you like him or want to make excuses for him, he hasn't been performing to his potential.

so get the fuck out there and kill those italians man, all the best

Yip, pretty much spot on. Good luck

DucdeOrléans

Playing for AS Roma under Luchos guidance will certainly be brilliant for his developement. Playing regularly in a top club will define whether he has a future for us or not.

Villarreal would probably be a better choice although going to Roma is IMO the best option if he should go abroad.

Home of Barca Fans