Bojan Krkic

Superfly

Banned
"There's a deal on Roma paying 10M for Bojan, and the discussion now focuses on the buy-back fee: Barcelona want 12M, Roma want 20M. [sky]"

Yugi

so bojan leaving with buy-back clausule? shame, will now have to catch as roma and udinese matches too

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
broken_heart_emo-1500.jpg

jairzinho

Sad to see the kid go. ( if true) but business is business. Would have preferred a loan, but it looks like the proceeds from his transfer will assist the signing of Sanchez. Have to say that this off season has been very interesting so far.

s_2a703fcc90cf108c9128056b1bdc94bd.gif

dalitis8

Banned
Nice move.

I respect Rossell more and more...

Those 10m euros will be used for our prime targets, namely Cesc, Sanchez and possibly Rossi.

Those 10m euros will be used for our prime targets, namely Cesc, Sanchez and possibly Rossi.

PaCmAn

Sad to see the kid go but it's good for him and the club. 2 years he be back at Barca along with Enrique as the coach.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see it as a good move for the club nor for Bojan. He usually played well when called upon and he's still a youngster. If he played Villa's minutes I am sure he would have scored as much or at least near that figure.
Furthermore there is no up and rising striker in Barca B that would benefit the space left with Bojan's departure and with Jeffren leaving this sale was unnecessary.
Sounds to me the club forced the move to raise more funds in their bid to splash out on Sanchez.

Home of Barca Fans