Bojan Krkic

desoe

Still not sure that Serie A with all of the tough defenders there and being a so tactical league is good move for a 20-years old striker with confidence problems, but I hope the Lucho factor will help. I'd stay in La Liga if I was him, tho.

Ventus

take_my_broken_heart.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really wish him the best, it's hard to see a loyal canterano leave...

His confidence problems seem to be his ruin, when he was in top shape he was our fourth choice without a doubt... I think he deserved more minutes than what Pep gave him, but what difference does it make...

Best of luck, kid!

xsever

Bojan will join Roma on loan with an option for Roma to buy him for 10M and an option for Barcelona to buy him back for 15M. [sky italia]

The transfer fee for Bojan will be between 10 and 15M. The player already has a deal with Roma. He talked with Luis Enrique last week [rac1]

Bojan will next week sign his contract with Roma, who buys the players for more than 10M including a buy-back option in the deal.

I am very sad to see Bojan leave. He should have been given one more season to prove himself just like it was done with Pedro!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: people mourning :lol:

It's effectively only a loan spell. If he can't man up and face this situation he can never be able to lead our attack. A great chance for the boy to prove he is man indeed. Come on kid, make us proud and return like a hero!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What does that deal mean? Its a loan and if Roma don't want him they can send him back? If they do want him, they will pay 10 Mil. And if they do buy him for 10, Barca will have the option to buy him back for 15?

Butaan4barca

What does that deal mean? Its a loan and if Roma don't want him they can send him back? If they do want him, they will pay 10 Mil. And if they do buy him for 10, Barca will have the option to buy him back for 15?

it means, its a loan for a defined period (i.e a season most probably), if he performs good or roma want to keep him, they will pay 10m to purchase him. ..But lets says he scores 30 odd goals every season for the next three season and make us realize that he is wanted back..we will pay roma 15 m. :party1:

both options have defined periods though.

Barcafan 2304

it means, its a loan for a defined period (i.e a season most probably), if he performs good or roma want to keep him, they will pay 10m to purchase him. ..But lets says he scores 30 odd goals every season for the next three season and make us realize that he is wanted back..we will pay roma 15 m. :party1:

both options have defined periods though.

So, we get nothing for a season if i read that right. Bugger

gingerless

you're thinking too hard bro

how i see it is; they're going to buy him for 10m and we'll be able to buy him back for 15m in due time

Home of Barca Fans