Bojan Krkic

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I disagree with almost every comment you have written on this forum, nothing personal of course...
He speaks sense most of the time but Jordzi, the kid is still only 19 and you can't expect him to be David Villa at this age. We'll see in a few years and then we can discuss his finishing ability but as Cal says, his natural finishing is wicked.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He speaks sense most of the time but Jordzi, the kid is still only 19 and you can't expect him to be David Villa at this age. We'll see in a few years and then we can discuss his finishing ability but as Cal says, his natural finishing is wicked.

aha, fair enough, but i have read comments of him criticising scholes and bojan, two players whom i rate very highely, if you criticize xavi, iniesta, messi or Dani Jordzibob, Its WAR hahahh

J

Jordzibob

aha, fair enough, but i have read comments of him criticising scholes and bojan, two players whom i rate very highely, if you criticize xavi, iniesta, messi or Dani Jordzibob, Its WAR hahahh

I criticised Scholes for the fact that in what? 18 years of professional football? he hasnt learned to tackle. I dont really see why that's good enough or should be accepted or why it's ok for it to just be dismissed as it is time and time again "because he's Paul Scholes". He's either lazy and hasnt learned an essential part of the game, or he's a malicious little **** who goes in to hurt people. Take your pick. Either way it's really not good enough.

I criticised Alves in the past because he was a whinging drama queen, especially at the end of last season. Luckily he's stopped that.

And I just never got the hype with Bojan. Not going to apologise for that.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I criticised Scholes for the fact that in what? 18 years of professional football? he hasnt learned to tackle. I dont really see why that's good enough or should be accepted or why it's ok for it to just be dismissed as it is time and time again "because he's Paul Scholes". He's either lazy and hasnt learned an essential part of the game, or he's a malicious little **** who goes in to hurt people. Take your pick. Either way it's really not good enough.

I criticised Alves in the past because he was a whinging drama queen, especially at the end of last season. Luckily he's stopped that.

And I just never got the hype with Bojan. Not going to apologise for that.

Everyone has weaknesses, I agree, hes never been a great tackler, but hes a attacking midfielder, tackling isnt an essential part of hhis game, iniestas hardly a roy keane/viera/mascherano/toure when it comes to tackling, neiter is xavi, because their better with the ball, like scholes,

I meant Danis game, I dont like his theatrics either, same with busi...

I dont expect you to apologise, but i think bojan is heading for big thhings,

J

Jordzibob

Yes but the difference is that there are acceptable weaknesses, such as lack of heading or shooting or poor passing ability, or parts of the game you have to get right to avoid injuring someone. I'm amazed he hasnt broken anyones leg's before, example being the tackle on Busquet's in the CL final last year. He's a CM/AM, so tackling is a big part of his game, and he cant do it.

Apart from the odd game where he completely loses all ability to accurately cross Dani is quality, and I've always liked him.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yes but the difference is that there are acceptable weaknesses, such as lack of heading or shooting or poor passing ability, or parts of the game you have to get right to avoid injuring someone. I'm amazed he hasnt broken anyones leg's before, example being the tackle on Busquet's in the CL final last year. He's a CM/AM, so tackling is a big part of his game, and he cant do it.

Apart from the odd game where he completely loses all ability to accurately cross Dani is quality, and I've always liked him.

Im amazed you think its okay to have poor passing ability? thats te most essential skill in football...

J

Jordzibob

Poor to reasonable. Not every player passes like Xavi and Iniesta. But Scholes tackling is beyond poor.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Poor to reasonable. Not every player passes like Xavi and Iniesta. But Scholes tackling is beyond poor.

Nah its not that bad, if it was he would have caused a serious injury, he has a wee niggly missed timed challenge in a game...but alot of players do...

scholes has been a great player, and me being a CM iv taken alot from him, xavi, iniesta etc...

my three favs in that position..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Van Gaal plays alot of youngsters doesnt he?

thats the only reason i took any notice of it, I seriously hope its bullshit...

Pepe Silvia

Ribery is awesome but his injuries and recent form lower his value (he was owned in the Spain-France match). We wouldn't be doing a good thing by getting him now. Play Bojan.

beef-supreme

Yeah a fair bit like Badstuber and THomas Muller. Tbf I wouldn't believe any transfer rumours actually because Barca will be undergoing a change in the presidency of the club who will have (hopefully) have a completely different agenda to Laporta and Txiki, and so any transfer rumours atm are slightly dubious cause they can only become a reality if the person who wants to make the signing is actually elected. Although Rossell might use his Nike connections to get Ribery I honestly don't think that anyone (Bojan included) wants Bojan out of the club, and I'm confident he'll stay.

beef-supreme

Ribery is awesome but his injuries and recent form lower his value (he was owned in the Spain-France match). We wouldn't be doing a good thing by getting him now. Play Bojan.

Ribery is a quality player but he's exactly the type of merc that we don't want. Besides he's been crap this year and injured a lot as well. Bayern have played their cards badly and I hope that Barca don't fall into the trap. If Txiki is gone, there's a big chance we won't.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Good, as much as i want Bojan to play, I want it to be at Barca.. Hopefully he bangs in a few goals against valencia....

Then takes ibras place, wins the Ballon D'or and gets a call up to Spains national squad and score the winner in the final....

:lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans