Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Henry is available for the game apparently, dont think he'll play tho due to injury, Hes not making the starting XI when fit, so i dont think Pep will play him,

But he has a good record against Valencia...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
We would regret it in the long run im sure...

Bojan would play all the time for them if went? withh regular 1st team football, and wat looks like CL football, hel be great...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
We would regret it in the long run im sure...

Bojan would play all the time for them if went? withh regular 1st team football, and wat looks like CL football, hel be great...

Do you really honestly think Bojan is going to someday get to the level of Villa??

not mocking you its a sincere question

mike2334a

man we need bojan for the future and sometime now if henry is leaving thats one rite there and bojan i dont think so ! if he leaves then same thing going to happend to him like fabregas we going regret it

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man we need bojan for the future and sometime now if henry is leaving thats one rite there and bojan i dont think so ! if he leaves then same thing going to happend to him like fabregas we going regret it

idk man i just dont think he is going to ever be world class, and there are other young strikers coming up so tbh if it dosent happen in the next 2 years its not going to happen for us..im not anti Bojan i love the kid but im just trying to be grounded and realistic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Do you really honestly think Bojan is going to someday get to the level of Villa??

not mocking you its a sincere question

He has the potential, whether he fulfills it is another thing,

you never know with football,
did u think pedro would keep Titi out of the team this year after the year Titi ad last year?
Did u think dinho would decline so quickly after the 2 years that he had?

but yeah, i think hes got great potential, just hope he could fulfill it,

plus we wouldnt have Villa for very long...

Merv

I would hate to see Bojan go anywhere. It's hard to predict how good he can be if he never gets time on the pitch.

Olsend

Man Bojan is so loyal and he is willing to achieve a lot with Barca. It would be disgrace, disrespect towards him selling to another club. Please Pep be sane and don't sell this future star!

Aasim

Bumbleman
We should keep Bojan for another year or two. See how he develops but if Pep doesn't play him from now till the end of the season then it could be a huge possibility that he might be shipped out.

Home of Barca Fans