Bojan Krkic

Galning

Bojan's great form at the moment isn't outta the blue. He had a great start but then got injured and never got a real chance when he returned.

Merv

where does it say this on the official site Merv?

FC Barcelona are preparing for one of the most important weeks of their season as they entertain Arsenal in the Champions League and then travel to play Real Madrid in la Primera.

The European encounter with the Gunners takes place on Tuesday at Camp Nou and the day before both teams will train at the stadium. Barça will be put through their paces at 18:00 after Pep Guardiola and Bojan Krkic have attended a press conference at 17:15.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/04/04/n100404110251.html

Merv

Or he just wants to annoy Wenger :D

I'm hoping a lot of the stuff I'm reading is just to 'annoy Wenger'. lol

It would be wonderful if all the injury worries would fall under that heading too and in reality the players were all fit. I'm afraid Pep has never really been prone to those types of tactics though. It's never too late to learn!!! lol

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
His problem was being played out of position in favor of Messi. Which turned up fully right again as Messi currently scores like he wants to as the lone center forward.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Didn't do badly, but couldn't get involved as much as he'd have liked. I agree he found himself too far from the goal at times.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Bojan Krkic - 7 - Pretty quiet, didn't make a massive impact in his 55 minutes on the pitch but was neat and tidy in possession and pressed hard without the ball.

Good description i think

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
pep took him off i think because he played 90 on sat, and wants him fresh for sat...

the type of player he is hel score on saturday...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
vermalen just crashed into him so much it was so annoying... i hate players like that dont even watch the ball just smash in

Home of Barca Fans