Bojan Krkic

zanela

pep took him off i think because he played 90 on sat, and wants him fresh for sat...

the type of player he is hel score on saturday...

You seem to overrate this kid a bit. He lost the possession a few times and was generally ineffective. Pep took him off not for sat but because he wanted us to secure our lead unlike the last time. Don't know why you think he'll start el clasico. It'll be rough and there'll be cynical challenges/tackles all around. I think it 'll be one of Henry/Zlat as CF and it'll work better for us against those thugs. Bojan 'll just be bullied and made redundant.

Also, from what i've observed he looks to 've decent pace. Infact Pedro is much faster than him. So i don't know why some culés consider his pace as one of his strong points cause it isn't.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
true... Bojan hasn't got that great pace!!

But he's kinda like Eto'o, sudden burst of pace onto the defenders, forcing them to lose their possession and got a killer instinct as well

samg85

Yeah, I mean, this guy has a good instinct and can strike well, but he's not effective on the wing. In the end, it turned out well because Messi was just a beast.

barca96

he was taken off for a more defensive approach.
it was a tactical move.

but i expected pedro to come off tho not bojan.
nvm..

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
You seem to overrate this kid a bit. He lost the possession a few times and was generally ineffective. Pep took him off not for sat but because he wanted us to secure our lead unlike the last time.

I thought that as well. Still funny (or actually annoying) to see that possession and interceptions were less with Yaya on the pitch than with Bojan before ...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Messi has missed quite a lot of "easy" chances this season, so probably Bojan and Pedro have a better finishing ability comparing the number of chances they get...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Messi, Pedro, and Bojan all have just about similar shots to shots on goal ratios...but I'd say Messi's better only because he tries shooting from long range more often than the other two do.

Home of Barca Fans