Bojan Krkic

I

Ibralves

Would be so weird to watch Barca - Valencia game next season if Bojan goes
But I agree that as long as we can buy him back it would be great if he got some minutes

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Oh boy. I love you! - You're pretty younger!
Your goal was the best of you,especially the infiltration.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
His goal consisted of one brilliant effort. Loved how he initiated the whole move and finished it calmly past Lopez.

Also was involved in Messi's first goal.

Decent showing in overall :)

Juan03

amazing goal, i hope Ibra was watching closely because that is what a striker should do, you should not just wait for tap-in goals, everyday i like this guy more and more and im convinced he is gonna be our Raul.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Wow wow.

Great goal and good game but you can see in a lot of situations he has a long way to go. I might think a spell at Valencia could be his breakthrough ... he's just 19.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He is having a brilliant end to the season:D, Doubt we will see him in tenerife tho, with Ibra not playing i think he will come in...

Juan03

his movement off the ball is great, he track backs to help out, he has a good understanding with Messi and Pedro up front, he has good pace, he is clinical.. what more can we ask? and he is just 19 all he needs now is game time.

B

badboybjörn

That goal was idd brilliant. Love that he dident think, just acted impulsively and scored :)

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
OMG
He anyhow have possibility to play for Spain,in South Africa' 10.
I really appreciate his game,his speed and his goals! He can replace Torres maybe if he's injured until the SA.

Home of Barca Fans