Bojan Krkic

V

Valon

Wow wow.

Great goal and good game but you can see in a lot of situations he has a long way to go. I might think a spell at Valencia could be his breakthrough ... he's just 19.

Exatly what I was thinking

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant goal from him, absolutely awesome. His movement etc is great as always. Should probably have scored a 2nd with that one he missed at the near post, but still he was very good yet again. He will score goals wherever he plays his football next season.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You think theere is any chance he could go to SA? if torres fails to make it?

if he continues this form he should be considered.

barca96

it wasnt just his goal..did u see how he set messi up?
which messi failed to finish off...

really happy that pep put him on the starting 11...
boost his confidence and hopefully this will squash all the rumors of him leaving..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
“I am a cule and I’ve always said that I am very happy in this team. I am a player here and the coach can count on me and I will try to give my best.”

when asked about the villa transfer

Aasim

Bumbleman
Good performance but needs to do it consistantly.

Villa would be good now. Bojan still needs to develop.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Well am sure he d be more constant if he is constantly in from the start, dunno, i have twisted feelings as like him lots, maybe d be good for him to go to Valencia where he d probably play each game from the start then waiting here as a replacement for Ibra (although he has more then his 5 minutes lately) and then coming back stronger ready to r'n'r :)

Aasim

Bumbleman
hw is he going 2 do dat, from the bench?

Erm..he started today :D

but i get you. Pep needs to play him but you can't expect to play Bojan ahead of a a €65m player.

He needs to consistently score from the bench and his time will come. IF he moves to Valencia, i'm sure he will score frequently.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I was suprised he played mostly from the left, but his goal was from the Centre.

I'm so glad hes proving the doubters wrong with these performances...:D

BOJAN FOR SOUTH AFRICA...:lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans