Bojan Krkic

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
nobody cares

taking watermelons and trying to make lemonade

to mention cassano int he Bojan sentence is one the dumbest things i have heard since the gunners invaded

Bojan is a darling you must not read media stuff much? did you see the thing about him and his mom, Im sure he was just being fake byshowing his love for his mom.. I heard bojan goes out and has orgies every night and does crack off hooker's asses also... so dumb

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lolaaa... he does seem fake, with all his saintly statements especially for a 19 year old kid, but I'm inclined to believe him because the people around him won't show the same love to him if he were really artificial! They would obviously find who he really is by this time!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If you want sleazy check our 16 17 and 18 year old players in the youth team, posting pictures of themselves at strip clubs and drinking on face book for the world to see.. I gurantee bojan never did that sh*t

V

Valon

Try saying that when he benches or kicks Ibra out of the team. ;)

I really hope Bojan starts against Sevilla I don't have the slightest faith in the overrated Ibra.

L

Lolaaa

to mention cassano int he Bojan sentence is one the dumbest things i have heard since the gunners invaded

Bojan is a darling you must not read media stuff much? did you see the thing about him and his mom, Im sure he was just being fake byshowing his love for his mom.. I heard bojan goes out and has orgies every night and does crack off hooker's asses also... so dumb

I wasn't compering them in some other sense than my own feelings towards them.
I don't care if he orgies :) In fact, good for him :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Lol at the last two Pages,

Some people are truly Pathetic in support for Ibra.

Anyway, 11 goals in 14 starts, how many assists

barca96

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have nothing against his face, its a kid face :baby:

I can't really describe my feelings about him,but I'll try. I don't think he's real. Anything he says anything he does. I don't find him adorable, I do not think he is humble and modest. I find him really fake, to be honest. He performs good lately , but to me he is not player for the long runs,I don't believe in his consistency. Every generation in every team there is that one sleazy player and in this team that is Bojan (for me, but for my friend its Busquets :D )
Don't get me wrong, I don't think they all should be bunch of saints, after all this is football, but I don't trust this kid. Time will show, maybe I'll eat my words,and that wont be problem for me, cuz first Barca, then my personal issues with The Kid :D
Same problem I had with Cassano,as much as I liked Roma and as much as people where like OOH CASSANO, NEXT TOTTI, OUR CAPITEN, i just couldn't see that! I hated him and I still do :) .

bojan is a cuddly toy...
motta was the black sheep. i bet you hated him too..

El Mesías

Omg. You could see the confidence hitting rock bottm after missing that sitter. All the balls that went to him. He either lose it or dunno wad to do with it.

barca96

he had a good match...
too bad he missed the open goal and the shot shouldve at least hit the target.

made many great runs....

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That miss was scandalous... I wonder what people would say if it was Ibra, hahahaha... Fortunatelly we got away with the win...

Galning

That miss was scandalous... I wonder what people would say if it was Ibra, hahahaha... Fortunatelly we got away with the win...

Haha my thoughts exactly I was like "Thank god that wasn't Ibra".
Other than that a good game by Bojanito, he scored AGAIN! When the kid starts a game, he scores.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He also got his opponent sent off. Dunno how the last 20 minutes would have went vs a full Sevilla squad ...

Home of Barca Fans