Bojan Krkic

Olsend

Bojan is young Villa. If we get Villa this years we are going likely to repeat our success again and following in future by Bojan!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Good game from Bojan. Took his goal superbly with great movement, and would have had a second if not for a good save from Palop. The miss was of course very bad, but he only tends to miss ones like that where he has so much time to think about the shot, same as the Inter game and Chelsea at home last year. When he acts on instinct he doesn't miss like that.

V

Valon

I thought he was great. Yes the miss was really bad but he was very lively and made good runs all night.

Juan03

good game, too bad he missed some chances but what striker doesn't? great run of form and i was happy to see him start

desoe

Bojan is like a baby tiger right now.

In the years to come he'll grow up, he'll get stronger, more experienced and more lethal. And he'll transform into a real predator. I'd love to see it happening, the whole process.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
good goal..wonderful performance and loved the time wasting..but the chance he missed was easier to score then to miss..nevermind.. We are winning this thing next Week!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He's proved so many doubters wrong in these last weeks,

Although i would like to see him in the centre, hes been on the left, but all his goals are from when he is in the centre.
If Ibra isnt up to it, Bojan should get his chance....

Olsend

He's proved so many doubters wrong in these last weeks,

Although i would like to see him in the centre, hes been on the left, but all his goals are from when he is in the centre.
If Ibra isnt up to it, Bojan should get his chance....

Doubters? The only fool, sorry to say, was PEP!

B

badboybjörn

None should be harsh on him assuming his age. Geez he is like a virgin who is trying to pleasure 100 women :D

Thats why he gets away with scoring just once? :)

Had a good game, not great but a goal and since we won the sitters dont really matter. Works hard!

Home of Barca Fans