Bojan Krkic

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Thats why he gets away with scoring just once? :)

Had a good game, not great but a goal and since we won the sitters dont really matter. Works hard!

Ibra has never scored more than one goal for us except for two games vs Zaragoza and Arsenal...And Bojan scored two against Bilbao, and then compare the number of times each started

B

badboybjörn

Ibra has never scored more than one goal for us except for two games vs Zaragoza and Arsenal...And Bojan scored two against Bilbao, and then compare the number of times each started

HUh, i thought he had a good game. The scoring just once was a reference to the 100 virgins. Everything is not in relation to what ibra do or did ya know...

Bionicman

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Barcelona doesn't need to get a big-name striker / winger. Bojan is 19 years old (20 by the start of next season), while Messi and Pedro are 22 (will be 23). I know making judgments based on a few games is tricky, but if Bojan and Pedro continue the growth and form they've showed this year, I believe that Barcelona has their front three for five to seven years.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Messi, Bojan, Pedro is awsome, but i think Pep wont play him in the centre until he gets a little stronger,

His finishing is second to none in Barca,

@BadboyBjorn, all the front 3 missed chances today... But we won, and Bojan, Messi and Pedro scored, the best result for me really..:lol:

SeloBarca

there was quite a few on this forum aswell, not that we make a difference, Pep seems to trust him now so its all good.

i still think hes a bit short :p and his heading game isnt the best
he gotta get sturdier aswell since he pretty much falls down as soon as he gets hit

but hes still better then zlatan, and has performed quite well lately

B

badboybjörn

Messi, Bojan, Pedro is awsome, but i think Pep wont play him in the centre until he gets a little stronger,

His finishing is second to none in Barca,

@BadboyBjorn, all the front 3 missed chances today... But we won, and Bojan, Messi and Pedro scored, the best result for me really..:lol:

True, guess that a good thing tho. Ill take missed chances anyday as long as we keep producing em and can clain 3 points. All 3 of them scored last game too. Seem to be working! :D

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i still think hes a bit short :p and his heading game isnt the best
he gotta get sturdier aswell since he pretty much falls down as soon as he gets hit

but hes still better then zlatan, and has performed quite well lately

Short as in Height? or in ability?
Agree on heading, but we dont really create headed chances really.

He really needs to get stronger, and he will be ready for CF for me.

True, guess that a good thing tho. Ill take missed chances anyday as long as we keep producing em and can clain 3 points. All 3 of them scored last game too. Seem to be working! :D

Indeed.

lenuam

I'm sorry for him that he missed that one big chance. Hope he doesn't lose his confidence now. His goal however was essential for us, and it was extremely well taken.

Olsend

HUh, i thought he had a good game. The scoring just once was a reference to the 100 virgins. Everything is not in relation to what ibra do or did ya know...

This is funny everything what is said basically turns into Ibra topic :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Barcelona doesn't need to get a big-name striker / winger. Bojan is 19 years old (20 by the start of next season), while Messi and Pedro are 22 (will be 23). I know making judgments based on a few games is tricky, but if Bojan and Pedro continue the growth and form they've showed this year, I believe that Barcelona has their front three for five to seven years.

Well at least one attacker we are goin to need in case of injury. (Keep Henry?)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He's not a starter yet, and he proved it yesterday with those misses. Bojan is supposed to be the finisher and when you miss that chance, it's bad.

He should get praised when he deserves, and he should get criticized when he deserves, otherwise he will make the same mistakes over and over again.

I wonder what it would sound like if Ibra would have missed those chances.
"Bojan could have made it 4-0 or 5-0 but within five minutes, things became complicated, but then we controlled the game very well. We knew that a draw here could leave us out of the title race." Pep Guardiola.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He's not a starter yet, and he proved it yesterday with those misses. Bojan is supposed to be the finisher and when you miss that chance, it's bad.

He should get praised when he deserves, and he should get criticized when he deserves, otherwise he will make the same mistakes over and over again.

"Bojan could have made it 4-0 or 5-0 but within five minutes, things became complicated, but then we controlled the game very well. We knew that a draw here could leave us out of the title race." Pep Guardiola.

So is Meessi not a starter also? He missed two or three sitters also. Come on man, i agree hes not ready yet to be a starter, but to say its because he missed chances? i dont think there is a striker on earth who hasnt missed a chance like that.

lenuam

So is Meessi not a starter also? He missed two or three sitters also. Come on man, i agree hes not ready yet to be a starter, but to say its because he missed chances? i dont think there is a striker on earth who hasnt missed a chance like that.

This.

beef-supreme

That's simply not true. Bojan is a starter because he excels when he starts. From his last 6 starts he has earned 6 goals. That says it all for me. Sure he missed some chances but so did Messi. You don't lose your credibility to be a striker just by having an 'off game' as much as this was an off game for him.. I mean he made a huge contribution with his goal and his play and he messed up a bit which tarnished his performance somewhat. Perhaps what it achieved is it moved him from MOM to maybe 2nd or 3rd in line. But what you're doing here is not criticising, you're MASSIVELY exaggerating.

He has sat the bench for 2 seasons and now he has been unleashed, to the extent that he has a 1 in 1 goals to starts ratio since the 3rd of April and an 8:10 goals to appearances ratio (including coming on as a sub for a SINGLE minute). He is clinical but even clinical strikers miss. We scored 3 goals and our strikers were on song, it wa sa horrible defensive performance from us.

Bojan could have made it 4-0 or 5-0 but you can EXCUSE your striker when you're 3 bloody nil up, it's the defenders who deserve a SPANKING for falling asleep and playing like a Sunday league team.

jamrock

He missed a chance, so what, No need for him to be overly criticized, it happens, he had a very good game yesterday and his confidence he growing which each start, before his run of games, if he had missed that, it would have had a impact on him for the rest of the game, but he just brushed it off and continued to play, and a great shoot which Palop had to save from outside the box, those are the kind of things he use to do,when he just came up.

LONG BY IT CONTINUE, I Pity pep only saw the light at the end of the season.

-------Messi-----Ibra---Pedro
-----------------Bojan.

thats Ibra's best position and what I'd like to see some of next season.

Home of Barca Fans