Bojan Krkic

beef-supreme

He missed a chance, so what, No need for him to be overly criticized, it happens, he had a very good game yesterday and his confidence he growing which each start, before his run of games, if he had missed that, it would have had a impact on him for the rest of the game, but he just brushed it off and continued to play, and a great shoot which Palop had to save from outside the box, those are the kind of things he use to do,when he just came up.

LONG BY IT CONTINUE, I Pity pep only saw the light at the end of the season.

-------Messi-----Ibra---Pedro
-----------------Bojan.

thats Ibra's best position and what I'd like to see some of next season.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
Another thing i wouldn't mind seeing at all is putting Ibra on the left of the 4-3-3.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I'm not just rueing his missed chance. He was magnificent in the first half, making very good runs, scoring that sexy goal, working on 1-2 touches but in second half, it was like he wanted to prove a point to Pep which is why he overworked some chances, took 3-4 touches on every ball instead of playing it simple, as Bojan almost always does.

Then again, LW is not his position.
silky, if you're really serious about comparing Messi to Bojan, then I don't have anything to say about that matter because it's blatent. Messi is off form, which is why he missed those chances. There's your answer.

As much as I do believe that you're right beef, he needs a cold shower. The same Pedro got a few months ago. I don't know if it will have the same positive effect on Bojan but remember when Pep went out and said that "Henry is much better than Pedro"? After that, Pedro took a few steps in his evolution and became the animal he is today. Bojan needs that to, to keep him hardworking..

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I'm not just rueing his missed chance. He was magnificent in the first half, making very good runs, scoring that sexy goal, working on 1-2 touches but in second half, it was like he wanted to prove a point to Pep which is why he overworked some chances, took 3-4 touches on every ball instead of playing it simple, as Bojan almost always does.

Then again, LW is not his position.
silky, if you're really serious about comparing Messi to Bojan, then I don't have anything to say about that matter because it's blatent. Messi is off form, which is why he missed those chances. There's your answer.

As much as I do believe that you're right beef, he needs a cold shower. The same Pedro got a few months ago. I don't know if it will have the same positive effect on Bojan but remember when Pep went out and said that "Henry is much better than Pedro"? After that, Pedro took a few steps in his evolution and became the animal he is today. Bojan needs that to, to keep him hardworking..

I was just saying that Messi misseed chances, of course i wasnt comparing the two...:lol:

adil_909

if bojan is sold/traded/transferred in order to get villa, we should change our name to REAL barcelona. it would be one of my most disgusting memories as a barca fan. i hope it does not happen!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan is 19 people. Of course he's going to have oscillations. Despite some missed chances (best goalscorer in Europe Messi missed quite a few as well) he is still in great form and scoring almost every time he plays.

Olsend

Though missed chances, but he proves that he is very lively striker and gets those chances quite often. Man knows how to click with team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
wtf is messi doing in Bojan's thread!? come on people, it's bull shit... there's no need to compare Bojan to Messi at all!!

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Messi of form, he has scored 3 in is last 3 games or something like that, everyone misses chances.

Actually he scored 5 in 3, no?

wtf is messi doing in Bojan's thread!? come on people, it's bull shit... there's no need to compare Bojan to Messi at all!!

They're just mentioning Messi to point out the fact that even the best misses chances

barca96

can you imagine this, according to a few messi is off form but he still scores in every match...
back to bojan, id prefer to see him in the middle and pedro on the left.
hope all three of them will start the last match

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
LONG BY IT CONTINUE, I Pity pep only saw the light at the end of the season.

-------Messi-----Ibra---Pedro
-----------------Bojan.

thats Ibra's best position and what I'd like to see some of next season.
That one looks really interesting. Costs us a midfielder, but could be working nicely vs deep lying teams b/c Ibra is offensively functioning as a midfielder with his good touch and vision, able to play through passes on three very mobile finishers around him. He could add his height as an additional asset, when running from deep into crosses and taking headers. Although that currently doesnt seem to be a real strength of him ...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@ jamrock
I have real confidence that's gonna be our bus breaker formula next season... But I thought there might be another player in place of Bojan, but lately he seems to have won the confidence of the manager

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
That one looks really interesting. Costs us a midfielder, but could be working nicely vs deep lying teams b/c Ibra is offensively functioning as a midfielder with his good touch and vision, able to play through passes on three very mobile finishers around him. He could add his height as an additional asset, when running from deep into crosses and taking headers. Although that currently doesnt seem to be a real strength of him ...

not to mention, he'll finally have a chance to face goal with a shot. i can't remember him taking shots outside of the box this season, besides that ridiculous attempt at the CWC, and if i remember correctly he was actually dropped back to that position. + as you mentioned it wouldn't cost us our speed. in reality tho, i doubt we'll see it that much if at all.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
not to mention, he'll finally have a chance to face goal with a shot. i can't remember him taking shots outside of the box this season, besides that ridiculous attempt at the CWC, and if i remember correctly he was actually dropped back to that position. + as you mentioned it wouldn't cost us our speed. in reality tho, i doubt we'll see it that much if at all.
Ye absolutely, his longshooting is another thing that makes that formation interesting. It however always depends on the opponent. Vs bus teams the missing midfielder wouldnt be missed imo. Two midfielders would be enough to prevent counter attacks, even a single holding MF should do it.

jamrock

Exactly tren, the system game to me while watching the inter game, i thought this would be prefect, as it would have freed up Ibra from the shackles of Lucio and Samuel and give us a bit of movement up front with bojan, which could have perhaps split the CB, who were so close together, but i guess pep didn't see it.

Home of Barca Fans