Bojan Krkic

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
url

poncirus

Yes, loan for him, please. He's really a confidence player, and not enough match practice makes him nervous. He makes good moves, but is so uncomfortable when gets the ball in the final third.

fcbarcatenerife

In my opinion the problem was that he was promoted to early to the first team. This is his 4th season with the first team, and to be fair I can't say he has developed the way we hoped. Preferably he should be getting regular playing time with the B-team for several seasons now, developing without the pressure and taking his time, gaining self esteem on his way. I guess Bojan is the one we rushed too fast and never will manage to develop into the player we all hope he will become. He has been given a lot of confidence so far, and I agree with that decision, but we can't give him endless confidence. Exactly at which point we should break it up I don't know, but somewhere down the path we have to realize that sadly it didn't work out for him after all. I start to feel that maybe we are coming close to that point now.

He still has an ok name in Europe and we could probably still get a decent amount of money for him. Right now he is one of the weakest links in the team together with Milito and ever injured Jeffren, and I don't see him improve much at all. Milito is probably on his way out this summer, and who knows what will happen to Jeffren if he can't stay healthy. I'm not saying we defenately should sell Bojan, but it ought to be open for discussion at this point as it's not looking too bright for his future.

He has only himself to blame because at contract time a few seasons ago he demanded that he remain on the first team, sitting on the bench, instead of returning to the B team where he would have had minutes to improve.

elizel

I was getting frustrated watching him but to be honest by the time Ibi had scored, I just felt kind of sorry for the kid, hehe. After his last attempt even the Almeria keeper was consoling him. :lol:

Co0ter

Ya I don't know about Bojan. That chance he missed when the keeper consoled him...it was quite pathetic. He had all the time in the world to place it, even after taking a second touch, and instead blasted it towards the keeper. I honestly have no idea how he scored so many goals in the youth ranks.

The kid looked to have so much potential when Rikjaard brought him in, disappeared a bit then had a great end of last season. I'd expect him to be riding that confidence, not playing terrible all season.

Home of Barca Fans