Daniel Alves

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I thought he was okay, but why does he insist on crossing as if we have a target man in the 18 yard area waiting?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought he was okay, but why does he insist on crossing as if we have a target man in the 18 yard area waiting?

More like a target man waiting next to the corner flag, hahahaha... In all seriousness I've come to terms with his inconsistent crossing, but today his passes were bad and couldn't get past Maxwell...

BarcaGirl

Why the hell did he tried to take on PSG players in the last few minutes ...he lost the ball every time he did. Idiot!

Overall he had a bad game I guess. His crosses today were just awful.

Darko

words cannot describe how bad he played
I am used to the crossing so I wont even comment on that,but WHY DOES HE NOT DEFEND!?!?!?
P$G counter and he is just walking back instead of running like mad,horrible,he leaves players so much space even when he is "defending"by being 2 meters next to them looking and the ball and not limiting space for a pass/cross/shot
I am so fucking mad at him,if he doesnt want to work his ass off he should leave,this is Barca ffs!

Indignado

I remember him losing the ball in the opposite half about half an hour into the game and not tracking back and I thought it was really disgusting. He's a defender, so when he goes up front, it's only normal to track back after the attack. One reason why Pique seems so much worse than some years ago is that he ALWAYS has to cover for Dani. I can accept if he performs badly like he did today, but not doing everything in his power to prevent the other team from scoring is unacceptable.

Home of Barca Fans