Daniel Alves

Zangash

Banned
I find it a bit funny how no-one commented about him creating several chances in the previous games

Probably because he was so piss poor defensively that you'd be better off trying to talk up his offensive contributions than his defensive ones.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dani Alves: “For me, I'll continue at Barça for another year, but it doesn't depend only on me. Since I gave all I have to Barcelona.” [efe]

I

instinct

Dani Alves: “For me, I'll continue at Barça for another year, but it doesn't depend only on me. Since I gave all I have to Barcelona.” [efe]

You wanna continue at Barca even though you got benched for freaking Maicon?

No problem, bro. :bartomeu:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dani doesn't play = Brazil lose 7-1.

:shrug:

Well, it could have been worse with him on the pitch... Or not...

But the point is Maicon is even ahead of him, and while Scolari hasn't made the best choices lately, no one bat an eyelash at the idea of benching Alves...

jamrock

every time Maicon gets played ahead of alves at the highest level, brazil get facked.

Told my friends the same thing and look what happened

Zangash

Banned
Agree. With Alves Brazil would have won this. Told my friends this after the match.

Yes, Alves was without a doubt the missing piece. His ability to mark and defend would have helped save 8 goals. All 8 of them, even the one Brazil scored. He's that good.

Jadentheman

You're kidding? Alves is responsible for many goals conceded this WC for Brasil. Also have you seen his performances at Barca?

Home of Barca Fans