Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

He complained about the people who are criticizing the br nt. Said "they're all losers in the game of life" :lol:
I used to like dani, but he became too annoying. Just can't accept criticism.

Ursegor

World Champion
He complained about the people who are criticizing the br nt. Said "they're all losers in the game of life" :lol:
I used to like dani, but he became too annoying. Just can't accept criticism.

Someone on this forum once suggested Alves must be on cocaine. He was spot on.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
every time Maicon gets played ahead of alves at the highest level, brazil get facked.

Told my friends the same thing and look what happened

I honestly don't think they would've conceded as many with him on the pitch (in part because it'd mean less changes to the back 4). Maicon was dreadful, but with that said, so was the whole defense.

Galning

Having a coke addiction is expensive tho, don't see how he could afford that

We're no longer living in the 90's anymore :p Not that I'm an expert but coke is cheap as can be.

Funny how Alves is talking about the biggest loss in his career even though he didn't play. I wouldn't count it then.

I

instinct

Alves missing was definetely the reason for Brazil's defeat. With him on the pitch, Bernard would have received some accurate crosses. Germany would have had a hard time then.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Strong backs that are also good at defending are scarce these days and alves isnt one of them. De sciglio or aurier would be good options , but aurier just said that he preferred the BPL.
And the other WC backs are already at top clubs

Home of Barca Fans