Daniel Alves

Egert

Estonian Culé
Right back Dani Alves has decided to stay at Barcelona this season, even if the club sign Cuadrado. His contract expires in 2015 [lesportiu] :alveshat:

Tomchin

Right back Dani Alves has decided to stay at Barcelona this season, even if the club sign Cuadrado. His contract expires in 2015 [lesportiu] :alveshat:
It's the only option he has though, no club is willing to offer him the giant salary that he's earning at Barca

F

Flavia

BvAcsLuIYAAnyLt.jpg:large

This needs a caption :D

L

linetty

We will never see the best Dani again. He was benched by freaking Maicon during the World Cup :facepalm:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Put it into the 'See I told you thread' if you want. Dani will be much, much better this season. Tata's moronic tactics killed him last season.

P.S. He might have been benched by Maicon, but how did that turn out for Brazil?

FiReFTW

you are blinded by your hope sunyol, alves is gone.. he offers no penetration which we need on the wings since teams park the middle like crazy.. but he isn't good 1 vs 1.. and his crossing is horrible too.

serghei

you are blinded by your hope sunyol, alves is gone.. he offers no penetration which we need on the wings since teams park the middle like crazy.. but he isn't good 1 vs 1.. and his crossing is horrible too.

Gone you say? I could have sworn I saw him in one of those training videos. :icon_confused:

Home of Barca Fans