Daniel Alves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My friend's little brother is a RWB who might be making his debut for a Norwegian top club next season, He has a similar skill set as Dani Alves as well and is rated highly by the coaches in his team. Someone tell Barca to get him.

There must be several players who have similar skill set as Dani Alves(Good going forward, immense work rate, stamina etc). The point is, if you are getting someone to replace Dani Alves who I think is past it, but is a legend for Barcelona and was simply awesome, then they must replace him with atleast a good player right now or someone with big potential and not some scrub from Brasileiro who no one in the entire world rates and someone whose club's fans want to pay Barcelona to get rid of him.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am kinda excited about this Douglas guy, how cool would it be if our scouts have actually discovered someone that would play for the first team and we didn't have to pay 40-50M for RB.

I am kinda excited about this Douglas guy, how cool would it be if our scouts have actually discovered someone that would play for the first team and we didn't have to pay 40-50M for RB.

Not gonna happen. Pretty much everyone who watches the Brazilian league is saying he's shit. Most Sao Paolo fans would pay us to take him from them ffs.

Make no mistake, he is no "hidden diamond" or anything like that.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

I hate to break it too you but he sucks. Not even good enough for Sao Paulo imo. Zubi is getting duped or blackmailed.

CatalinR10

sorry bro

stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.gif

Home of Barca Fans