Daniel Alves

CatalinR10

Here in NZ, where the challenge was trending a month or so ago, a few people have actually died from it.

really ? How can you die by throwing 5 L of cold water on you ? Or was it another challenge ?

I've read that some guy died while doing another cold water challenge. But he jumped in a frozen lake or something like that .

Androutsos

really ? How can you die by throwing 5 L of cold water on you ? Or was it another challenge ?

I've read that some guy died while doing another cold water challenge. But he jumped in a frozen lake or something like that .

Well, to be fair, here we used three buckets of water each filled with ice and then we skull a beer or two afterwards.

Coaches are finally seeing his decline. Even shit ones like Scolari and Dunga. Took long enough. Hope Enrique sees it too. Probably the best RB in the club's history in his prime, but he's past it now. Still better than Douglas though.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alves: "There's always a lot of talk about me. But criticism makes me better, it motivates me, positive words don't." #fcblive
Alves: "I deserve respect at this club, I've played almost 300 games now. I needed to talk with Luis Enrique and he told me he counts on me"
Alves: "I decided to stay. When things get difficult, I'm stronger. I have a contract until 2016, but I go year by year, this season is key"
Alves: "Lack of support? From everyone a bit, club, fans... But I'm to blame for it. I didn't perform at my best."

Tomchin

Man this press-conference of Alves.

And as was already hinted before, his contract expires in 2016 indeed (if he plays a certain number of games), not 2015! Meh

Tomchin

Dani Alves: "I never had any doubts, I knew I'm very loved and appreciated here. Personally, I never wanted to leave." #fcb

That quote is hilarious btw. Guess he didn't hear all the whistles when he entered the pitch during the Gamper-presentation last Monday.

Home of Barca Fans