Daniel Alves

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alves: "Douglas transfer? He's a great player and those are always welcome, I hope Barcelona can sign him, it would strengthen the squad."

WTF Dani?

CuleLife4Life

Read some quotes of his press conference. Man he is annoying.

Why the need to bring up lack of support from the club and fans then say he was to blame for not playing well?

And why say he never wanted to leave when he was basically begging PSG to take him in June?

He also said Douglas was a great player which is a lie.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I bet every barca player will tell the same thing like parrots. They are just puppets of the board. I am talking about Douglas statement, if it is not clear.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I partially agree with Dani Alves, he is the best RB in the club's history and deserve respect from the fans, but his consistent average performances along with him clashing with the fans is the reason for why he has been heavily criticised lately.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get you people. He said what's expected from a player. What did you expect him to say? That he doesn't know Douglas or that he is some dud? He said what he is supposed to say.

He has to support whichever player the club signs unless there is some special case. You all would have bashed him if he said something like that he doesn't know Douglas, bad fit for the team, bad player etc.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Tomchin

I partially agree with Dani Alves, he is the best RB in the club's history and deserve respect from the fans, but his consistent average performances along with him clashing with the fans is the reason for why he has been heavily criticised lately.
This.

Tomchin

I don't get you people. He said what's expected from a player. What did you expect him to say? That he doesn't know Douglas or that he is some dud? He said what he is supposed to say.
Yeah, the answer about Douglas was a logical answer

barca1899

"Suarez? We need some bad guys in the squad, because now I'm always the one who's blamed... (laughs) He's really good, I like him." :alveshat:

raskolnikov

Alves kind of brought the hatred from fans upon himself when he was ripping them last year for a lack of support, totally oblivious of the struggle many go trough to even buy a ticket. Its easy to be judgemental when you are loaded eventhough you have been declining and the majority of our conceded goals come from his side or from a cross to his side. he was in no position to judge the fans like that which is why people today are still annoyed and bothered by his comments imo.

F

Flavia

Dani Alves: "I never had any doubts, I knew I'm very loved and appreciated here. Personally, I never wanted to leave." #fcb

That quote is hilarious btw. Guess he didn't hear all the whistles when he entered the pitch during the Gamper-presentation last Monday.

Whistles? I didn't hear any, in any of the videos. He was cheered, not whistled.

Home of Barca Fans