Daniel Alves

Tomchin

Very good game from Dani tonight. If Cuadrado arrives, I don't easily see him overtake Dani at RB, so he'd probably play RW. But then you have to wonder, is he really needed?

Samuel Eto'o

Hope this is the start of an impressive season by Alves. Messi has the energy and that magical relationship they have is off and running.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I can't believe what I've seen. ONLY TWO CROSSES, AND ONE OF THEM WAS A LOW CROSS! :alveshat: I just can't believe that. Hold me barcaforum
giphy.gif

his passing is just too good for being wasted for useless crosses

FC B

He was simply solid and organized in defense.
So happy to see him like that. It means he might have meant it when he was unhappy the club wanted to get rid of him and stated that this will motivate him greatly...
I also gues he was good because of the weak attacking force of Elche and maybe Lucho made him play like that too:)

F

Flavia

He was instructed not to cross... as he was probably instructed to cross a lot last season.

Bv1cOc-CEAAN_su.jpg:large

Bv1d4crIcAAq97O.jpg

:lol:

JamDav1982

Going by 'who scored' in the league he put in more crosses in two of the previous three seasons than the last campaign.

Think this idea that he threw in the ball at every opportunity last season is over played.

Edit: in three of the four seasons before Tata arrived Alves made more crosses in league than last year.

Could be down to minutes played etc though, not sure.

Last edited:

Siberia

I hope he continues playing like this. I think him being benched for brazil in the WC must've really hurt his pride. If he steps up, he still is one of the best if not the best RB.

xavi_the_Boss

Going by 'who scored' in the league he put in more crosses in two of the previous three seasons than the last campaign.

Think this idea that he threw in the ball at every opportunity last season is over played.

Edit: in three of the four seasons before Tata arrived Alves made more crosses in league than last year.

I don´t know but i thought it was very noticeable in the last 2 months of the season.Everybody complained about it.

F

Flavia

I don't remember if he crossed too much during the whole season, but as pointed above, in the last 2-3 months it was a lot. Messi was playing cf, and Alves crossing to him, over and over. Down to tactics.

FC B

He was instructed not to cross... as he was probably instructed to cross a lot last season.

Bv1cOc-CEAAN_su.jpg:large

Bv1d4crIcAAq97O.jpg

:lol:

Well, a true professional should instruct him on how to dress too. I have a lot of respect for originality and innovation in all fields including dressing but he's stupid style is simply impossible.

He crosses better than he dresses, I can swear it !;)

Home of Barca Fans