Daniel Alves

Rudey

I heard that Daniel can negotiate with clubs since Barcelona are lacking a sporting director, is this true?

I

instinct

I heard that Daniel can negotiate with clubs since Barcelona are lacking a sporting director, is this true?

Players whose contracts only run for another 6 months are allowed to negotiate with clubs IIRC.

GoGGi

"Dani Alves (31) wants 3-year renewal. Barcelona don't accept. Man United interested. Barcelona want Porto's Danilo (23) for 2016. [sport]"

Icarium

Lifestealer
Three years is way too long a deal. Especially considering he's going to want his same overpowered wage or higher.

We can make due without him.

Yep it is very long, but i feel much safer with dani alves than montoya or douglas. But yeah if i had to chose between 3 more years of dani or 1/2 season of montoya i will chose the later.

Dani Alves (31) wants to continue at Barcelona and Luis Enrique approves him staying. Problem left is the duration of his new contract. [md]

FC B

Delicate matter here. The problema is Alves demanding a three year contractm way, way too much. Ideally would be 1 year but he won't accept. Barca cannot stay only in Montoya ( Douglas seems too shit to be acounted for ) and whatever new improvisation Lucho might come up with.

For now I don't see Alves staying though I wish so for one more season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't you lot try and offload him to us you bastards!! Give him a ten year deal

Ha ha!!

He is all yours mate.

Catalan newspaper Sport claim on Friday that Manchester United are seriously interested. Not just that, they reckon Alves' agent Dinorah Santana is set for a visit to Manchester United to see just what the club's intentions are and to speak to those in charge of making transfer decisions. Sport borrow a lot of their reporting from the British media with regards to what Alves could be offered by Louis van Gaal, but the claim of Santana going to Manchester appears to be theirs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans