Daniel Alves

Me55i D105

Since his divorce he has not been his usual self, understandable but still, he did have enough time by now to bounce back. Sometimes he shows his true ability but most of the time it's mistakes, losing marking and poor passing which doesn't cut it in this team. If he doesn't improve soon he should either retire or leave, same with Sanchez.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Available for tomorrow against Rayo. Still, I'd start Montoya maybe just to signal to Dani he is not getting his place back just because he is fit again. Every player has to show they deserve a spot in the starting XI, so too for Dani. Even though he is a mighty legend :wub:

PacoBJuarez

Available for tomorrow against Rayo. Still, I'd start Montoya maybe just to signal to Dani he is not getting his place back just because he is fit again. Every player has to show they deserve a spot in the starting XI, so too for Dani.

Couldn't agree more. Competition brings out the best.

Hellsangel

2012-10-26_ENTRENO_01-Optimized.v1351253596.JPG

X

xaviniesta

Available for tomorrow against Rayo. Still, I'd start Montoya maybe just to signal to Dani he is not getting his place back just because he is fit again. Every player has to show they deserve a spot in the starting XI, so too for Dani. Even though he is a mighty legend :wub:

what about :messi:

:pep:

XxBradKennedyxX

Id start Dani in the copa and Montoya against Celta.

Home of Barca Fans