England

Maradona37

People worry about England being unbearable if we win, but we'd be far more respectful than everyone else is when we lose.
It's because the media hypes the team up, with no justification whatsoever, given the country's chronic underachievement throughout football history (Scotland has a deluded media too, to be fair).

Other countries have deluded medias, but they actually have a history of winning things. You have guys like Ferdinand sticking his chest out and confidently predicting 3-0 hammerings in the first game vs Serbia - then you labour to a 1-0 win. And this happens in every tournament - they never learn.

There are some thuggish English people, but it's the same with most nations. Most English people are decent, and it's nothing against them. It's the delusions of the media and the hype of the EPL, and dismissal of 'lesser' countries.

For instance, I have read your posts on here, and you seem intelligent and thoroughly decent. It's nothing against you. It's the media and the King shaggers.

Gnidrologist

People worry about England being unbearable if we win, but we'd be far more respectful than everyone else is when we lose.
I know. My main reason why i want you to loose is all the africans. The same reason i always root against France. I simply don't want africans to win in Europe. :lol:

bismp

I saw a graph, that says it all really..It revealed that since 2002, England has only won against a top 10 team once out of eleven times (and that was Denmark in 2020...)

Despite their recent' success, in reality, they only reached the latter stages of the tournaments because they played shit teams.

mc_lovin

Goldbridge is a hilarious watch and pretty much sums up the England fans... delusional and arrogant.

They acted like they faced a pub team and their players were two classes apart individually. If you ask me there are like two players that would get into this Spain team... England tax strikes again.

Horatio

You're welcome
I saw a graph, that says it all really..It revealed that since 2002, England has only won against a top 10 team once out of eleven times (and that was Denmark in 2020...)

Despite their recent' success, in reality, they only reached the latter stages of the tournaments because they played shit teams.
Holy moly. Could you pull up that graph?

Jenks

I saw a graph, that says it all really..It revealed that since 2002, England has only won against a top 10 team once out of eleven times (and that was Denmark in 2020...
It must very specifically be competitive knock-out games that don't include the last week, but yeah our record against big teams in knock-out competition has not been great with Southgate, and dire before him.

bismp

They are really a C tier nation.

Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, France and Spain are all miles ahead of them.

Holland has also performed better historically compared to them. Uruguay too.

They really are in the Portugal tier :lol:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Hopefully they hire a good coach, because then the players will have nowhere to hide.

But we all know what will happen if they get Klopp or Guardiola. They will all of a sudden become the worst manager in the world. Anything, absolutely anything, so they don't have to admit the pure hard unadulterated truth, THAT THE PLAYERS ARE OVERATED, BANG AVERAGE COMPARED TO THEIR TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR FOREIGN COUNTERPARTS.

Don't believe me? Ask Capello, the best manager in the world at the time, who they turned in to a figure of public humiliation.

Home of Barca Fans