Erling Haaland

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Subpar half against Leipzig, 0:2 behind.

Dortmund is such a pathetic team, really. Any time there is a glimmer of hope of them trying to give Bayern a headache, they never fail to disappoint to disappoint.

Morten

Subpar half against Leipzig, 0:2 behind.

Dortmund is such a pathetic team, really. Any time there is a glimmer of hope of them trying to give Bayern a headache, they never fail to disappoint to disappoint.

Relying on Dortmund for anything is pointless, they were supposed to be one of the favorites for the EL as well, but lost in the first round to some team from Scottland.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn't do anything all game long, I'd say.

I am actually enjoying their crushing defeat at the hands of Leipzig. Dortmund will always be Dortmund.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When he doesn't score he's absolutely useless.

I wouldn’t say that, he previously had sometimes dropped deep to receive the ball and had nice interplay with teammates and set them up with some nice balls.

Perhaps he is still not fully fit or something.

Temptation

I wouldn?t say that, he previously had sometimes dropped deep to receive the ball and had nice interplay with teammates and set them up with some nice balls.

Perhaps he is still not fully fit or something.

He can still improve. Age is on his side. A coach like Pep would be very good for him.

Home of Barca Fans