Erling Haaland

FinBarcelonafan

It's true that the hype train has died a bit. He hasn't played too much lately. Football fans are fickle. We have "what have you done for us lately titis".

Always new shiny toy around the corner.

Sadly, Haaland is the only great striker who could be had. Nobody else to hype about. Other than Madridista Mbappe of course.

Why do I feel like football has never suffered a lack of talent like right now?! I don't see anyone coming up and many positions seems weak.

Temptation

It's true that the hype train has died a bit. He hasn't played too much lately. Football fans are fickle. We have "what have you done for us lately titis".

Always new shiny toy around the corner.

Sadly, Haaland is the only great striker who could be had. Nobody else to hype about. Other than Madridista Mbappe of course.

Why do I feel like football has never suffered a lack of talent like right now?! I don't see anyone coming up and many positions seems weak.

Vlahovic was there. Darwin Nunez a decent shout. Jonathan Davids looks promising. Tammy Abraham tearing up the Italian league.

Victor Osimhen is very good. There's Adyemi although he ain't a pure number 9.

In England, you got the likes of Calvert Lewin and Ollie Watkins.

Schick and Andre Silva have done well of late.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Vlahovic was there. Darwin Nunez a decent shout. Jonathan Davids looks promising. Tammy Abraham tearing up the Italian league.

Victor Osimhen is very good. There's Adyemi although he ain't a pure number 9.

Darwin Nunez looks interesting. Giving some Suarez vibes with his bull runs.

Temptation

The jobless stalkers of the "Lewa twerkers" stalking them everyday everywhere. Rent free.

And unlike the "twerkers", they don't even have any valuable input or informed opinions to provide. 😉

CatalinR10

Nah more like your existence.

such an innocent comment triggered you to the max

awwww , poor you

Also talking about someone's existence being useless while being an alt on a team's forum that you supposedly hate.

That projection slip , lmao.

Last edited:

Temptation

such an innocent comment triggered you to the max

awwww , poor you

Also talking about someone's existence being useless while being an alt on a team's forum that you supposedly hate.

That projection slip , lmao.

Yeah, my comment really has you all wound up and furious. Sorry to hurt you mate. 😂

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If I was Haaland I would jerk off to Barca and prospect of being top man of this exciting project.

So, whatever happens we are fine. It's the idea and our philosophy that remains and persists throught the ages.

Morten

LOL

Haaland has been injured for like half a season and still only has 3 less goals than Mbappe. Fuck sakes, the lot of you have a massive agenda against Haaland.

But Mbappe is a better all-round player, creates more and assists more, Haaland is a better finisher though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

LOL

Haaland has been injured for like half a season and still only has 3 less goals than Mbappe. Fuck sakes, the lot of you have a massive agenda against Haaland.

im a big haaland fan lap dude but during the injury time of haaland mbappe did very very well, Erling needs to come back and show us again he is on his level :pique:

Temptation

the gap between him and Mbappe gets bigger and bigger, he needs to step up.

The PSG Madrid tie has exponentially increased Mbappe and Benzema's reputation.

Although its true that Mbappe is indeed the better player. The gap hasn't increased though. Mbappe hasn't really improved much from the last season

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The PSG Madrid tie has exponentially increased Mbappe and Benzema's reputation.

Although its true that Mbappe is indeed the better player. The gap hasn't increased though. Mbappe hasn't really improved much from the last season

before Haaland's injury most guys thought he is the better player but now Mbappe leads...we need the lead back. Mbappe has improved a lot compared to last season, actually his finishing, dribbling and passing got way better.

Home of Barca Fans