Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

Petition to rename this thread to "The Terrorist". I've never had a Barca manager give me this much pain and suffering.

:neutral:

devo901

Saved by Arthur, despite binning him for the first few games. Check.

Has no idea what to do in final third. Check.

Plays Messi after getting a knock, despite leading 2-0. Check.

Uruguayan Grill Master with the speed of an armchair still unbenchable, despite destroying everything and camping offside. Check.

Griezmann LW for most of the game. Check.

Defense as solid as prostitute's vagina. Check.

No width. Check.

Starting Bob again. Check.

Pique on the free kick, since he is afraid to say something (Not that was it bad, but it's just strange and it shows he has 0 influence). Check.

First very lucky result of the season. Check.

GTFO.

:goodpost::dance::goodpost:

and because he did not know what to do in the last third - and completely different ppl. where on the field (FDJ, no luiz, fati) -> it was the best part of the whole game....finally it looked like football.

cris29

I would like to see a full training session, or just a summary of one. Half of the session is probably spent reminding the players of what Messi's face and back of his head looks like, so they pass it to him.

gulaman

Take Wenger, he never had a good squad, and he has a system, tactics, etc. Another level compared to this muppet
Wenger had perhaps the best squad in Europe in 2004 (Lehmann, Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cole, Ljungberg, Vieira, Fabregas, Pires, Reyes (RIP) Van Persie, Henry etc.

Messigician

"No one really understands physical preparation, it is about getting ready but there are set backs, it is what it is"

And yes that's actually s real quote from Valverde's press conference.

Raketa10

"No one really understands physical preparation, it is about getting ready but there are set backs, it is what it is"

And yes that's actually s real quote from Valverde's press conference.

Dear God! :facepalm: This statement should be enough on it's own to throw him out on his ass! What a FUCKING IDIOT!

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

Just proves that he should be sacked immediately. The team not only looked tactically clueless, but was also overmatched physically in both the Champions League exits.

Though I'm sure the senior players love an easy going manager. Must be a welcome change for them after playing under Luis Enrique, who is a fitness freak.

Home of Barca Fans