İlkay Gündoğan

Yannik

According to MD Gündogan has just completed his medical check at Barca. :ohmy:

EDIT: oh ok, i just realised that I am as always too late and it has already been posted here before

Jombi

I'll jump the gun now, but my hunch is that he is basically a done deal for Barcelona. I believe Mundo Deportivo in this case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The fact that it's being reported by the former editor of MD gives it a lot more credibility than a usual MD story would get.

Bertus

The fact that it's being reported by the former editor of MD gives it a lot more credibility than a usual MD story would get.
Any german news?

Bcause as credible as that dude is, it would seem fishy if there was no german news at all. You expect Germans to be well informed about Dortmund.

BenRobbins

Any german news?

Bcause as credible as that dude is, it would seem fishy if there was no german news at all. You expect Germans to be well informed about Dortmund.

I posted what Zorc said about Gundogan a few pages back but everybody ignored it for some reason :( :lol::lol:

He said that gundogan will leave in the Summer.

Bertus

I posted what Zorc said about Gundogan a few pages back but everybody ignored it for some reason :( :lol::lol:

I meant news about Gundogan being on the road to Barcelona.

It's well know he was probably leaving this summer.

barca1899

Any german news?

Nope, nothing on their own. All papers that reported it are quoting MD.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

So let me get this straight - he is leaving in summer, he had medical in MUNICH and yet he is going to Barca, something don't add up here :lol:

kozza

I am one of Pogba biggest fans here ,but I gotta agree with [MENTION=18815]Siberia[/MENTION] here .Passing isn't his biggest strength .it isn't totally broken though

He can make some great accurate passes in the back of the defenders, he progressed especially this season

Home of Barca Fans