İlkay Gündoğan

Rakitic was a good player, especially his first season. He pressed all game and worked twice as hard on the right side to compensate for Messi standing around. All while contributing offensively as well. He fell off towards the end, but he was getting older and likely tired from playing nonstop.
Rakitic was a big shit.
Cannot breaklines with pases, always passing the ball to his rb ou cb, zero creativity, zero intensity in his play, a bitch on 1vs1, zero dribbling.
After loosing 4-1 vs pool he went to party in sevilla.

Co0ter

Rakitic was a big shit.
Cannot breaklines with pases, always passing the ball to his rb ou cb, zero creativity, zero intensity in his play, a bitch on 1vs1, zero dribbling.
After loosing 4-1 vs pool he went to party in sevilla.
A lot of that wasn't his role. His role was to press since Messi didn't and cover the space left behind by the RB. He did this while making good runs into the box and having a good shot from outside the box. He wasn't world class, but he was disciplined and played his role well, especially the first year like I mentioned.

A lot of that wasn't his role. His role was to press since Messi didn't and cover the space left behind by the RB. He did this while making good runs into the box and having a good shot from outside the box. He wasn't world class, but he was disciplined and played his role well, especially the first year like I mentioned.
He was a bitch and a big shit without personnality.
Pedri came and was pressing all the game, and with the ball creating, associating him self not running like a dumb and asking for a hug like a stupid dog.
When you are a midfielder in barcelona you have to do this.
When he returns to sevilla he was the same dumb as barcelona.
Six years paying for this under 20 iq player from croatia, the worst ever midfielder i saw have under our shirt.

Last edited:

malvolio

We're losing nothing as he didn't set the world alight, he's old, he earns way too much and we have lots of players in midfield.

Pep might want to get him as to have some extra cover on the bench without spending money. Probably also has some future coaching role lined up for him at City.

Loki

Could be done even today. TheAthletic writes he has agreed terms with City. I think both sides want the move to happen as soon as possible now. No need to drag this further.

Andresito

Staff member
Damn he had 14 assists? Not bad. Don't think our midfielders will equal that even if you pool together their output.

jamrock

Yea, our best player by a mile last season, slowed down towards the end because he's older and had to play almost every game due to injuries.

I would keep him for the experience and winning mentally.

If he leaves, who will lead the midfield?, let's hope Olmo has that in him.

But I'm not fussed if he leaves 12 months earlier than planned.

If we were able to play Xavi's box Midfield last season(Injuries) and keep Pena out of goal, the league would have been closer, we might have fucked around and won it.

Porque

The guy who said luxury player got it correct. Gundy is someone for the last 25-30 like Xavi under LE first season, or rotation for lesser games.

In normal finances, keep for the season in that role.

Budgetless City makes sense to get back as the peaceful City fan said. They see him as someone with managerial potential and will probably want to get him into that assistant position sooner than later. Especially with NandroPep getting a bit tired of managing full time. When a long haired blonde haired male can't keep him motivated, you know you got issues.

jamrock

I would flip that and say he's the player, you start in big games and rotate/give minutes in smaller games, to keep him fresh but active.

Probably how city will use him, I'd bet.

Rakitc was excellent first two seasons. Burnt out doing all that legwork for a certain Leo Messi.
The first season only, and excellent its a big word for qualifing his season.

Xavi wasnt running before ?
Cocu wasnt running before ?
Bakero wasnt running before ?

I tell you a secret:
running is basic for a football player

Home of Barca Fans