Ivan Rakitić

anguy

People complaining about Mascherano at DM :lol:. He's our best sub. In fact DM is our strongest position and both Busquets and Mascherano are roughly equal! He's different player, for sure, but Real Madrid for example would love to have our DM problems. Rakitic is far worse on this position, especially in 4-3-3. Just watch his games in national team.

BBZ8800

Just watch his games in national team.

Croatian NT team is unbalanced and overrated, plus their tactics were horrible at a World Cup.
Also, Modric is invisible and plays with no balls whenever he has to be the leader of the team.
He is awesome when he has 3-4-5-10 awesome players around him, but when he (Modric) needs to be a key player, he is always scared and disappears.

Croatia has 2-3 good midfielders and Fc Mandzukic, but the rest of the team is very, very average to poor.
How Croatia plays doesn't have to do too much with Rakitic as a DMC in Barca.

(I am from Croatia btw)

JamDav1982

Next to no chance he will play DM for Barca in City or Real games.

He had next to no defending to do today so it suited him.

Xavi could have played DM today no bother.

Need Rakitic in CM anyway.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Typical Croatian sickness of devaluing oneself.
If Croatia is poor/average I'd like to see good, very good and world class teams. There are 150+ NT teams btw.

If your benchmark is Germany then every team is shit.

G

Gasgas

Croatian NT team is unbalanced and overrated, plus their tactics were horrible at a World Cup.
Also, Modric is invisible and plays with no balls whenever he has to be the leader of the team.
He is awesome when he has 3-4-5-10 awesome players around him, but when he (Modric) needs to be a key player, he is always scared and disappears.

Croatia has 2-3 good midfielders and Fc Mandzukic, but the rest of the team is very, very average to poor.
How Croatia plays doesn't have to do too much with Rakitic as a DMC in Barca.

(I am from Croatia btw)
Rakitic at DMC will be one of the biggest wastes i have ever seen in football.

And yet again you play him there and have xavi iniesta in CM
God help us!! We are going to be counterattacked and overrun like never before
Bayern would be proud

JamDav1982

Masch was possibly Barcas best player the other night when went DM.

He is not as suited in Barca to the role as Busquets is but he is the second best DM in the squad for sure.

Alik

On that point, Modric was once the key player of Spurs.

L

linetty

Masch was possibly Barcas best player the other night when went DM.

He is not as suited in Barca to the role as Busquets is but he is the second best DM in the squad for sure.
Not even close. Rakitic is better and Samper would also be if he got a chance.

There's nothing that backs up your claim and you won't tell me masch is a good dm for Barca, never

JamDav1982

There's nothing that backs up your claim and you won't tell me masch is a good dm for Barca, never

Masch has played at a higher level in DM than Rakitic ever has.

All the evidence of either of them playing there says Masch is more suited.

The only thing Rakitic has over him for the position is being better on ball but Masch is better defensively and is not bad on ball anyway.

Samper has done NOTHING to suggest he should be a better DM than Masch now either. Other than people guessing what his potential is.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

What the hell? Rakitic at Dm is an absolute waste. And taking Samper from the b team will doom them to relegation.

Home of Barca Fans