Ivan Rakitić

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Because is per game played by each player. It't not based on total games of each team. They appearances/minutes is also similar.

Cesc is a great player, just not for Barça. You should read this.

This is gold, this should end all discussion about Cesc wearing the Barca shirt.

L

linetty

Prosinecki (ex-Barcelona -Madrid): "Rakitic is a hard worker and technically he's very good. I'm sure he'll become a starter at Barça" [ser]

Prosinecki (ex-Barcelona -Madrid): "Rakitic is the best Croatian player now. He's a winner, he knows the Liga. He'll adapt easily at Barça."

Rakitic best Croatian player now?

L

linetty

Modric (Real Madrid): "I'm very happy for Rakitic, he deserves it. Joining a big club like Barça is an important step in his career" [sport]

Modric (Real Madrid): "Of course I'd have wanted for Rakitic to join Madrid, but in the end it wasn't to be and he has joined Barça" [sport]

Alarcón

You can debate all day about who's better. I like Modric more because of his playing style and his similarity to Xavi, but Rakitic is undeniably more gifted in attack. It's a matter of taste really.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rakitic vs Modric huh? Well we don't have to wait much to see who is better right now. For me modric is a better player but rakitic had an amazing season too. That match should help a little to decide who is better at the moment. Now one more team to root for just because of a single player. Supporting Chile and Croatia just for alexis and Rakitic. Come on chile you can do the impossible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It doesn't mean that Rakitic can't surpass Luka, but at the moment, I rate Luka Modric higher than Ivan Rakitic.

Home of Barca Fans