Ivan Rakitić

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Problem is Sevilla have space for him to run into in their attacks. He won't get that here. Can he work n tight spaces and play the patient game?

Remember Cesc was the premier leagues best player before joining us.

dakt

Croatia aren't that good from what I saw. They have all the individuals but they fail to turn up, especially Modric. They lost twice to Scotland FFS.

True that, but then again, we always play better against stronger rivals. Also, the coach is new so it takes some time to build up. The big test is tomorrow...all I can say is that I wouldn't be surprised to win against Brasil, but
then again, we can suck badly and Brasil might r4ape us.

Antimilan

I have watched Sevilla and Rakitic a dozen of times this term (against Valencia, RM, us, Benfica, etc.) And every time he has impressed me. You clearly have watched more of him so you know more. But as I saw him he is very good.

I will watch his game against Brasil and see what he's capable of.

Of course he is very good... never said he is bad. He is a very good player and was the captain of Sevilla. Had his ups and downs, but he is very good in overall.

However, is he a Barca problem-solver and first team material for a SERIOUS and TITLE-CONTENDING Barca ?

Simply... not.

DinhoR10

Idk what I actually want from Rakitic, if iniesta and Busquets are on the field then we won't lose out on possession that much without xavi, it seems to me that our problem this season was a stagnant front line that only came out to play against Real Madrid and an insistence on crosses when we should have just been giving the ball to iniesta to let him initiate attacks. We'll see I guess. The only thing I can see him giving us right now is height though.

L

linetty

Why aren't they announcing it? The world cup starts tomorrow...

I want it to be sealed and done already.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agreeing on the terms of Denis Suarez' loan deal is the only thing dragging it I guess.

Home of Barca Fans