Ivan Rakitić

Ocelot

Why aren't they announcing it? The world cup starts tomorrow...

I want it to be sealed and done already.

Barcelona should have come out and said Cesc is not for sale, Cesc sale made us look a midfielder is a priority signing and the price might go up.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona director Sanllehi will today attend Brazil-Croatia and meet Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic, who will join Barcelona. [md]

Sport said Sanllehi will be in Brazil to talk with Nasser, but md has own theory.

Djab

Barcelona director Sanllehi will today attend Brazil-Croatia and meet Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic, who will join Barcelona. [md]

Sport said Sanllehi will be in Brazil to talk with Nasser, but md has own theory.

Sport and MD both can eat faeces. Bird's one.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Sanllehi will use his double and meet both at the same time. :pep:

ammarfcb

ze special one
gonna be funny seeing this forum react to his performance today. u guys never fail to deliver in exaggeration.

Stric

Rakitić is a good player, but anyone who thinks he'll magically solve our midfield problems is in for a huge disappointment. The comments in the past few days would leave the impression that we're signing another Messi or something... Fabregas is twice the player Rakitić is. We're going to regret selling him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Rakitić is a good player, but anyone who thinks he'll magically solve our midfield problems is in for a huge disappointment. The comments in the past few days would leave the impression that we're signing another Messi or something... Fabregas is twice the player Rakitić is. We're going to regret selling him.

Cesc is not even half the player for Barca as henwas for Arsenal and the bottom line is he won't be one either.

Behrox

You sir crossing the limits of fanboyism here.

Cesc at Arsenal>Rakitic i agree but what the fuck did cesc do in this season???

You mean to say you missed him controlling the midfield like Xavi whilst dribbling like Iniesta, yeah I missed it too along with every other cule other than Stric

Stric

This was never about Cesc. It is about Rakitić. Cesc has been shit for the second part of three seasons in a row, it's true. But that doesn't mean some other players are automatically better than him. Rakitić is good, but he's nothing special.

Icarium

Lifestealer
You mean to say you missed him controlling the midfield like Xavi whilst dribbling like Iniesta, yeah I missed it too along with every other cule other than Stric

No i missed him making an impact on barca. Could not give anything extra for the team. Always dragging it back. Not a single big match performance and pure shit in second half of the season.

Behrox

This was never about Cesc. It is about Rakitić. Cesc has been shit for the second part of three seasons in a row, it's true. But that doesn't mean some other players are automatically better than him. Rakitić is good, but he's nothing special.

How doesn't it mean that other players free better than him? what's your definition of better

Home of Barca Fans