Jean Marie Dongou

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He'll be part of preseason, but this is the same Tito who gave Deulofeu barely any games despite being one of the top scorers of the Segunda. I doubt he'd get many games in the first team.

F

Flavia

He'll be part of preseason, but this is the same Tito who gave Deulofeu barely any games despite being one of the top scorers of the Segunda. I doubt he'd get many games in the first team.
With Mourinho and Thiago gone, hopefully Tito learned from his past mistakes and the pressure will be less.

ebc_99

With Mourinho and Thiago gone, hopefully Tito learned from his past mistakes and the pressure will be less.

I think Tito felt the pressure to be a success in his first season and took less risks because of it, now that he has achieved something he has solid ground to build his team on. So I would not be surprised to see Dongou playing at least a small role and hopefully others like Montoya play quite regularly.

Indignado

I honestly don't think Tito even knows who Dongou is.

Jokes aside, let's hope he'll give more B players playing time.

Cule4life

The Culest
Vilanova doesn't want to buy a centre forward this summer. He counts on Barcelona B forward Jean-Marie Dongou (18) for the future. [md]

Looks like Tito has big hopes for this kid.

Just like he had big hopes for Bartra and didnt buy a CB and ended up preferring Adriano over him
Messi on one leg will be preferred over Dongou

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dongou on the hype surrounding him: "Do not look at what the newspapers say about me. Slowly I'll try and work for opportunities to grow."

The kid is keeping his feet on the ground :D

Messi10

“@Youngcules: Eusebio on why the club cut-short Araujo loan deal: "Dongou needs to develop. We are very confident in him."”

Boom

Seems like the club are really counting on Dongou ! Great to see. Building him up. Seems like Tito like him

Zuess99

1.8 aint bad. We need that height upfront. I've never really seen him play a game so hope his control is decent.

Home of Barca Fans