Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

my theory about aguero signing is based on facts. because that's what we know right now. aguero was free, wanted to come and took a big pay cut. confirmed by laporta. so i'm not speculating anything as that's what happened.

again, about amigos it is what i know from the persons involved. so not speculating anything since there is no information that proves otherwise. you are the one with the theories.

the only thing i'm speculating and going into conspiracy theory territory is laporta not wanting to keep messi for his future project. i admit that on this subject i'm just interpreting(subjectively) the whole situation.

No your theory on Aguero is based on guess work as to the motivation towards him being signed. No more 'facts' than anything I am saying. Just different opinions on same situation.

I think amigos played a part for example in Valverde staying too long as they supported him, I think they gave Tata Martino, Setien etc a hard time, I think Messi played same games with Lucho until Xavi put him in his place. I dont think anyone has ever claimed these players choose coach then go to board to appoint them but that they have too much influence at times in that and all areas of club.

Can predict the strawman response to above coaches claim...

You think differently.

As said you make up things about Laporta than want cast iron facts when it comes to Messi.

Last edited:

malvolio

No your theory on Aguero is based on guess work as to the motivation towards him being signed. No more 'facts' than anything I am saying. Just different opinions on same situation.

I think amigos played a part for example in Valverde staying too long as they supported him, I think they gave Tata Martino, Setien etc a hard time, I think Messi played same games with Lucho until Xavi put him in his place. I dont think anyone has ever claimed these players choose coach then go to board to appoint them but that they have too much influence at times in that and all areas of club.

Can predict the strawman response to above coaches claim...

You think differently.

As said you make up things about Laporta than want cast iron facts when it comes to Messi.

it's not guess work as that's what laporta said. and i take it as official information and fact. so spin it some more if you want, but that's the truth we have.

so just more speculation from you again about the managers. ok, i'll speculate on this. valverde stayed because he won. sure he was liked by the players as he won with them and was a guy that was friendlier than lucho before him. xavi didn't put anyone in their place, he just negotiated a peace treaty. lucho was a hot head who didn't knew how to work with his players.

can i predict you being forever stupid and trying to spin this into an infinite cycle of replies without actually adding anything meaningful to the conversation?

JamDav1982

it's not guess work as that's what laporta said. and i take it as official information and fact. so spin it some more if you want, but that's the truth we have.

so just more speculation from you again about the managers. ok, i'll speculate on this. valverde stayed because he won. sure he was liked by the players as he won with them and was a guy that was friendlier than lucho before him. xavi didn't put anyone in their place, he just negotiated a peace treaty. lucho was a hot headed who didn't knew how to work with his players.

can i predict you being forever stupid and trying to spin this into an infinite cycle of replies without actually adding anything meaningful to the conversation?

I agree what Laporta said is a fact... I dont agree he is telling truth or would ever say it was for Messi anyway so makes no difference.

Again though you now pick and choose when Laportas words should be taken as the truth.... but do opposite when he speaks on Messi. Nice.

You speculate and dont like when others do it about Messi.

You say all that then accuse others of stupidity and spin.

Every sentence an idiotic hypocrite. Cult of Messi lives on.

FC433

Tough summer, but cannot blame him. AFC could not sell or even Loan Laca/ Auba and some of their players left for free. While Juve are stuck with Ramsey, not to mention Bayern's struggle with Bouna Sarr, just to name a few examples. However, I expect Laporta to secure both Araujo, Mingueza, Pedri, and Fati's future before the end of October. Should have a shortlist of potential targets by December.

KingLeo10

Messi wasnt truthful.

Claims he was asking to leave all season.. but neither he is or legal team thought to put that in writing before deadline?

Did the interview to try and save face and can clearly see who it was aimed at.

Nonsense. Some folk just take anything he says as gospel as cant have anything said that doesnt fit him as some saint that tells nothing but truths.

Yes, folk should instead believe the lad who was putting in 80 hour weeks for Barto :lol:

KingLeo10

85 hour weeks.

Grafter.

Less hours than you spend on strings of Fati though. KingPuppet.

:lol: Going by the amount of times you've been mentioning Fati, this is probably you lot:

erection-cristiano.gif

JamDav1982

I'm not the one who's chummy with him :mou:

No need to be ashamed about being associated with circus, lad. We'll pay you more than Barto did.

Nah not chummy... unless pointing out how much he has you on strings makes us top chums.

No ashamedness dont worry. You cant possibly pay me more.

Luis Suarez

Kinda need Mbappe to go to Madrid this window. That would light a fire under Laporta's ass. A strong Madrid typically means a stronger Barcelona in response. Make it happen this most stunning of windows.

Home of Barca Fans