Kylian Mbappé

Temptation

He would kill in la laliga.lord benzema is 34 and scoring for fun. Laliga is open space season because its an offensive league as opposed to calcio or premierleague. Injury free he would easily score +30 every season. Whereas halaand is more of a premierleague type of player. Its a shame mbappe was born to play for a team like barca.

This isn't the 90s mate.

Sorry to break it to you but Calcio ain't defensive at all. Even past it veterans score for fun there. It's a piss easy league to score in.

FinBarcelonafan

He would kill in la laliga.lord benzema is 34 and scoring for fun. Laliga is open space season because its an offensive league as opposed to calcio or premierleague. Injury free he would easily score +30 every season. Whereas halaand is more of a premierleague type of player. Its a shame mbappe was born to play for a team like barca.

Nothing you can do when person has a bad taste and they like Madrid. :(

malvolio

I like that he puts power behind his shots. All his finishes are like BANG! and ball it's in the back of the net. Dribbling is also improving from day to day.

Tackle

Was calling him overrated a few years back, now might legitimately be underrated playing in Ligue 1 and behind bigger names like Messi and Neymar. Pace, awareness and finishing were always there. Shocked at how well his vision, close control and dribbling has progressed. Can do everything in the final third. Shame Madrid are getting the best player in the world for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jky2TwKV4Cw

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude said some shit about new parameters lol. I am fucking dying to see him go Barcelona so we can take Haaland. For the love of God, please

Iniesta Ultra

Has some skills better than peak CR. Can't he see RM would be nowhere without Benz and with retiring grandpas he won't get service like Benz. Imagine him and Fati up front in a 442 or a 433 if anyone could be worthy to join them.

Andresito

Staff member
Would be so good for us. But even if he wanted to, I doubt we'd be able to afford him, unless we got no other transfers this summer plus made a few sales.

Temptation

Has some skills better than peak CR. Can't he see RM would be nowhere without Benz and with retiring grandpas he won't get service like Benz. Imagine him and Fati up front in a 442 or a 433 if anyone could be worthy to join them.

His idol joined Madrid when they were worse than current Madrid.

He obviously knows Madrid will be back soon making few blockbuster signings. He's trusting Madrid over Barca basically.

One project appeals more to him than the other.

vegitot

I like that he puts power behind his shots. All his finishes are like BANG! and ball it's in the back of the net. Dribbling is also improving from day to day.

And he will find the way to finish that makes GKs like a figurehead.

No doubt that he will destroy many teams in Liga.

Home of Barca Fans