Kylian Mbappé

Andresito

Staff member
I think Madrid are waiting for the right timing to announce his transfer. After they get knocked out of CL maybe.

mc_lovin

I imagine PSG will decide the time to announce his exit, common courtesy really.

Then again Real completely destroyed that club in the span of a few months, so why not finish the job.

Messi983

PSG really has no say in when Madrid would announce the deal. They could do that out of respect for PSG but don't think there is much love between the two clubs anyway, lol.

Tbh I don't think Mbappe has decided yet, if he would then Madrid would already announce him imo.

Andresito

Staff member
I imagine PSG will decide the time to announce his exit, common courtesy really.

Then again Real completely destroyed that club in the span of a few months, so why not finish the job.

Would make sense if PSG would've been in CL, as to not derail the focus. But now they have close to nothing to play for.

And usually, the club where the free agent currently is only announce that "X player won't be renewing". Like Bayern did with Sule. Then the new club announce that they're signing the guy.

Laplacian

Yes, Pedri's special but right now I think he's still very replaceable. There's no guarantee he'll reach the level of Iniestas and co just because he's good right now. I can very much see Eriksen doing just as good as a job at the very least, or better. Wingers of Mbappe's level only show up at best 3 times a generation. Easy choice to make.

I don't care much about Gavi. So far all he does is foul players a lot.

CatalinR10

Yes, Pedri's special but right now I think he's still very replaceable. There's no guarantee he'll reach the level of Iniestas and co just because he's good right now. I can very much see Eriksen doing just as good as a job at the very least,or better. Wingers of Mbappe's level only show up at best 3 times a generation.

You mean Eriksen that had a heart attack last year and is playing now for Brentford ?

mc_lovin

I don't care much about Gavi. So far all he does is foul players a lot.

You should pay closer attention.

Anyway, I wouldn't trade either one of them for Mbappe. It's 100% biased, but there's something special about watching your (teenage) players get to the top.

Home of Barca Fans