Kylian Mbappé

fergus90

Still don't buy this (why in the world would he want to ditch Madrid to stay at PSG? Money? I don't think so. True love for PSG, his childhood club?), but if it is true, that means Madrid will go all in for Haaland.

Not the end of the world for us either way.

I personally think Madrid just getting Haaland is not that much more of a threat than they currently are. I love him as a player but if he's not getting service he is easily nullified and we're not sure how he'd co-exist with Benzema.

Mbappe/Benzema link up would be a huge threat though.

Iniesta Ultra

Still don't buy this (why in the world would he want to ditch Madrid to stay at PSG? Money? I don't think so. True love for PSG, his childhood club?), but if it is true, that means Madrid will go all in for Haaland.

Not the end of the world for us either way.

PSG can offer him a lot more money than RM no? Araujo and Gavi haven't renewed yet over a few million, Mbappe's stake is magnitude higher.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
PSG can offer him a lot more money than RM no? Araujo and Gavi haven't renewed yet over a few million, Mbappe's stake is magnitude higher.

Me thinks if it is money that Mbappe is looking for, he would have renewed with them a long time ago. Money alone won't make him stay. What else is at play? Jair went ballistic on him? :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

Me thinks if it is money that Mbappe is looking for, he would have renewed with them a long time ago. Money alone won't make him stay. What else is at play? Jair went ballistic on him? :lol:

Mbappe knows he can keep killing it and demand more longer he waits. Lorient match was a masterpiece for him.

Hilarious to read Torres and Mbappe together in gregorrin's potential lineup.

Birdy

Reading rumors that he is getting pressured even by Macron to renew!

LMAOL
that's pretty wild.

It would be depressing if he succumbs to the pressures

Total-Football

If the bastard renews this is my new ringtone:

"Passement de jambe, crochet ? gauche, ? droite
Kylian Mbapp?

Acc?l?ration, virgule, petit-pont, frappe
Kylian Mbapp?"

KingLeo10

Not sure why lads want him to join RM (easily his top destination should he leave PSG).

Without Mbappe, and as things stand, next season's LL is already in the bag.

Rassvet

He said in an interview with an Argentinian show that he really enjoys playing with Messi and hinted that if he would stay Messi is one of the reasons. Could be just bs talk. But would be hilarious if he stayed.

lol Messi and Neymar have been doing their best to drag him down this season if anything. He would be much better off with Benz.

Rassvet

Reading rumors that he is getting pressured even by Macron to renew!

LMAOL
that's pretty wild.

It would be depressing if he succumbs to the pressures

According to reports: Macron, Sarkozy (former French president), and the emir are pressuring him to stay.

For once, Perez might be outmatched in this one.

krakdol

They may ask him to stay one more year due to WC in Qatar and maybe he'll do it and make them some money leaving PSG.

But he really must go as soon as possible. I'm a French fan but his place is not in the French league anymore, it looks like he's playing with kids at this point, it's a bit sad to see, like if R9 was playing in Brazilian League. He's probably the best player in the world now, his place is either in La Liga or in the PL. Time to go, kid.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Need Florentino to have a tantrum and sign Haaland and tell Mbappe to eff it if he stays.

Then we swoop in to sign him in 2023.

Mbappe in XaviBall would be unbelievable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Macron and Sarkozy are PSG fans so probably lobbying or begging him to stay one more year.

Birdy

What's depressing about that? I hope he does.

Its very depressing...

Seeing dirty oil states buying clubs and controlling a whole country...
It's sad...

I know most here want him to renew and are afraid of him at RM, but...
The integrity of the sport is at stake here.

Hope he stands his ground and leaves.
Will be the first step to dismantle the beast of Qatar

Home of Barca Fans