Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique: "Qualifying for the final is fine, but finals should be won... First, the focus is back on the Liga now."

Good words.

Alik

Neymar will get his rest next game and Suarez was taken out last week while Messi conserves his energy on pitch. They have plenty of energy...

I don't buy Messi conserving energy on the pitch theory.

Suarez resting for 20 mins isn't resting.

And Neymar resting next game is due to a yellow card, but fair enough on that one.

blaugrana1987

I don't buy Messi conserving energy on the pitch theory.

Suarez resting for 20 mins isn't resting.

And Neymar resting next game is due to a yellow card, but fair enough on that one.
Messi was rarely rested even in Peps time. Suarez is well rested and Neymar got yellow on purpose.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we win CDL, it will be his trophy as manager?

You mean his first trophy as manager? Yes, unless we win the League and/or Champions League before that.

I think the CDR final will be played last of the three competitions.

Barcadub

You mean his first trophy as manager? Yes, unless we win the League and/or Champions League before that.

I think the CDR final will be played last of the three competitions.

CDR final is May 30th

Champions league is June 6th.

Can he lead us to the treble? It would be unbelievable.

Leo_Messi

CDR final is May 30th

Champions league is June 6th.

Can he lead us to the treble? It would be unbelievable.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too soon to speak about that. I hate how the local media has been talking about this possibility for weeks now. It creates unnecessary pressure.

The league is far from won (RM are still favorites IMO), the CL is even more far from won (Man City can still knock us out - it only takes one bad game) nor the CdR.

Sensationalism for the win. There is a reason why only a few handful of clubs have ever won the treble and why no club has repeated this fate. It's a extremely rare achievement.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Props to Lucho on getting yet another win vs. Villarreal.
Yellow Submarine hadn't lost a game in months and then Barca beats them 3 times.

DinhoR10

I honestly think we could beat RM right now, so the league is possible if we keep slips to minimum if possible zero. Only thing is the CL, a parked bus could mess us up if we're not on top form (looking at chelsea if they make it through) and Bayern, if we were both on top form idk who'd win. I think we might be able to edge them out, I rate our midfield(atleast when Rakitic and iniesta are in form) and attack higher but Robben is on god form right now. Its a wait and see kind of thing. At the very least we're strong contenders for the CL.

Leo_Messi

I honestly think we could beat RM right now, so the league is possible if we keep slips to minimum if possible zero. Only thing is the CL, a parked bus could mess us up if we're not on top form (looking at chelsea if they make it through) and Bayern, if we were both on top form idk who'd win. I think we might be able to edge them out, I rate our midfield(atleast when Rakitic and iniesta are in form) and attack higher but Robben is on god form right now. Its a wait and see kind of thing. At the very least we're strong contenders for the CL.

I am not saying that we are in a bad position currently I just find the talk about the treble unnecessary for now and unrealistic too. So much can change so quickly.

What we all can agree with is the importance of this month.

Home of Barca Fans