Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Lucho's rotations have much influence in how lucky we are with injuries this season
:knockonwood:

mssarm

I wish they had another fight before Classico: Messi probably will start following Mourinho on Twitter and switch to God mode again and we will annihilate Madrid. Jokes aside: they don't need to be best buddies for us to win. Cappello wasn't directly communicating with the players but he was successful.

Gnidrologist

It seems strange that he's so cold, if that is true. As a player he was always heart of the team, livening everyone up similarly how Puyol did.

mssarm

It's different when you are in the team, can't distance yourself. Completely different when you are the coach. Pep or Cholo are more comfortable with direct engagement with the players. Van Gaal or Capello prefer distance themselves preferring direct engagement only in critical situations. It's not related to personality , it's a management tool. Both styles have pros and cons.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luis Enrique: "Neymar in Brazil? He has permission of the club, due to personal reasons." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "Suarez links up very well with Messi, he adds a lot and he keeps on getting better."

Luis Enrique: "Rakitic as defensive midfielder? I like him at every position. One of our best transfers. Tactically, he's very intelligent."

Luis Enrique: "Playing at noon? Atmosphere was very good. Lots of kids. Weather was good. We could become leaders, that helped too."

Luis Enrique: "Mascherano one yellow away from suspension? Not the best situation, also because Eibar game will be tough. We'll see..."

Last edited:

serghei

Hope Lucho can keep the team focused right until the very end. That will be important, because the quality is obviously there. He has grown a lot Lucho from his first months, I have to give him credit for that.

JamDav1982

The players have two days off now. They return to training on Wednesday, ahead of the league game against Eibar on Saturday

Feels like they get two days off every couple of weeks!

L

linetty

Set the team up well, Rayo was no threat and we had tons of chances without risking anything at all. Lucho seems like the type that can keep the team motivated till the very end and that gives me hope.

raskolnikov

Mascherano should definitely not play against Eibar.

Bravo
Montoya Pique Bartra(Matthieu) Adriano

Rakitic

Xavi Iniesta (Rafinha)

Messi Suarez Neymar

Home of Barca Fans