Penal Madrid

spark

Great advert for La Liga tonight.
It's like it's not enough for Barca and RM to take all the money from the TV rights and their best players, they also need the referees. And I saw people complaining about Bayern..what happends in La Liga is 10 times worse.

Why shouldn't I complain if it was poor refereeing? Is it because I'm a cule? And by the way when you have a president who says that we are the ones that are winning leagues unfairly or when you had Mourinho as your coach, I reserve the right to be just as hypocrite as them if I want to.

False equivalence. We have gone 8 months without a penalty in the league only for them to give a bunch of them once RM have wrapped up the league. Pique only has to breathe on an opponent twice and its second yellow red meanwhile Pepe and Ramos have license to practice forearm smashes and elbows with impunity. The list goes on and on and that's just the last two years. No other big club in Europe, far less Barca, enjoy what advantage RM hold in the Primera with officiating and its why they always get a culture shock in the cl when blatant bullying is punished with cards and suspensions.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This new excuse that it "evens out" on the end is gold, really :lol:
There was an user here who kept tabs on this stuff, I don't remember who was... was it you, ricknattery? It never evens out, rm always is the most favored team of la liga.

Because they are the capital club with intertwined business and political interests. Spain is rotten to the core. Merkel should take over it! ;)

Boris

I'm not saying I'm proud. I said it was a horrible performance and that the ref helped us waaaaaay too much.
But I don't think you of all people have any right to complain. Is just my opinion.

Whatever you said is not really important, nor is what the rest of us said. This is not ''help by the ref'' ! It's cheating, and this is not some kind of village league, this is one of the top 5 european proffessional leagues. It should be punishable, and certain refs should be suspended. Which will never happen.

I just can't imagine the extent to which this corruption reaches ...

Maria

False equivalence. We have gone 8 months without a penalty in the league only for them to give a bunch of them once RM have wrapped up the league. Pique only has to breathe on an opponent twice and its second yellow red meanwhile Pepe and Ramos have license to practice forearm smashes and elbows with impunity. The list goes on and on and that's just the last to years. No other big club in Europe, far less Barca, enjoy what advantage RM hold in the Primera with officiating and its why they always get a culture shock in the cl when blatant bullying is punished with cards and suspensions.

Oh I know that we're not even close to their level..but we're also getting more help than a team like Elche. And for someone who is a football lover first and a cule after it's pretty hard to live with what's been happening in La Liga.

Cule4life

The Culest
It just makes La Liga look like a joke. At least Serie A did something about throwing games. In La Liga just breathe on a Real Madrid player when they are in a tight game......Penalty Kick Awarded.

F

Flavia

Something similar to Barca vs Sevilla last time.... can't just constantly %itch about it, right ?

Not true, as your team should had had a player sent off on the 1st half, and the foul on Alves existed. Today all the calls were in rm favour, and the ref created a pk and a fk for them. And he also didn't send off ramos, who really should had seen a second yellow, just like the sevilla player vs Barça.

Turson

Well, Im RM fan and I aknowledge the fact that there should be no penalty. That ref was a f**king joke. I hope we will never see him again in La Liga, or any other match again.

Maria

Something similar to Barca vs Sevilla last time.... can't just constantly %itch about it, right ?

How is it similar? RM should have had a red card and they needed a penalty and 6 minutes after the 90 minutes have passed to win the game..you guys should have had a red card and a goal. So you can say that what happend at Barca-Sevilla was poor refereeing. Tonight we witnessed a robbery.

F

Flavia

Oh I know that we're not even close to their level..but we're also getting more help than a team like Elche. And for someone who is a football lover first and a cule after it's pretty hard to live with what's been happening in La Liga.

This. The refs in la liga should all be fired, and new ones put in. No team should get favoured.

CatalinR10

Well, Im RM fan and I aknowledge the fact that there should be no penalty. That ref was a f**king joke. I hope we will never see him again in La Liga, or any other match again.

Glad to see people like you on this forum. Sadly , Madrid doesn't deserve a fan like you.

F

Flavia

I just saw this ref was the same for Barça - Sevilla. Muniz Fernandez. But knowing rfef, he'll be appointed to be the ref for el clasico.

coura

Banned
Didn't see the game amigo , came back in the last 5 minutes.. saw the Elche goal and penalty .. i didn't say it was a penalty .. All i said was Seville goal was also should have stood i saw the game and the replay and if that was a "Jump on Alves back " (Lol ) than Pepe also was fouled (and he was but i would have let it go if i was a ref )

You have not seen the game still you are posting all these nonsense posts? Pepe was fouled? Are you joking? He fouled the elche player. C´mon.
Ramos spared to red card in the 35th minute. lol.
The 1.0 free kick was not a foul.

3 huge mistakes. Grand theft auto is softer than this. lol

Home of Barca Fans