Penal Madrid

Antimadridista1

Alvaro Arbeloa :Muy contentos con los 3 puntos! Me alegro de que algunos cambien el teatro por el cine, eso siempre esta bien!

New polemic btw Pique and Madrid...

Der Kaiser

The league would be boring without some help for Madrid. Happens every year, same shit, Barca will succeed in the end because we´re just better.

Turson

Glad to see people like you on this forum. Sadly , Madrid doesn't deserve a fan like you.
RM is one of biggest clubs in this world, it deserves many fans like me, I suppose. That said, we played like sh*t. Draw would be fair outcome IMO. And Im not even mad at my team, RM under Ancelotti completely changed their tactics, so its only natural that team needs time to accustome. But that is no excuse for ref decission... just becuase RM is playing poorly atm, doesnt mean ref should be helping us.

XaviMessiGirl

It just makes La Liga look like a joke. At least Serie A did something about throwing games. In La Liga just breathe on a Real Madrid player when they are in a tight game......Penalty Kick Awarded.

Yeah, there's a "matchfixing investigation" supposedly going on in La Liga, but only involving smaller teams, like Levante, Zaragoza, etc. Probably won't even try to investigate Madrid (or us either to be fair).

coura

Banned
Even Madrid media are basically calling it a robbery. You have to be dumb and blind not to see it.

I´m from Portugal and it´s the same in the 2 countries. Both had a fascist dictator who prevented a club (barça and fc porto) to win for many years.
Although the regime is gone the effects are still there.

Antimilan

How is it similar? RM should have had a red card and they needed a penalty and 6 minutes after the 90 minutes have passed to win the game..you guys should have had a red card and a goal. So you can say that what happend at Barca-Sevilla was poor refereeing. Tonight we witnessed a robbery.

I'm the last one to defend Madrid, but poor refereeing in someone's favor is also robbery.... along with the legitimate goal canceled, the match should have also ended at the time Barca was starting the build up for the final goal, and also Messi's second goal could easily be called as a offensive foul, as it was ! So, let's say Messi's goal for M'bia's yellow.... and what about our goal and the extra-extra-time ?

Refereeing in La Liga needs some serious investigation. If things go like this, no wonder why La Liga is not mentioned as the best league. I don't even want to spend time to convince some (friends) die-hard Premier League or Serie A fan to watch La Liga matches besides El Clasico.

It is a pity and a shame to football. This must stop now ! Teams giving their best for 90 minutes and then robbed by some silly referee... they should be imprisoned to mess with player's sweat on the pitch, risking even their health and career to battle and do the best for their team.

Maria

What's even more funny is that Ancelotti is telling Pique what he should do, when he couldn't wait to cry about the referee after the PSG-Barca last year. When after something like this they laugh in our faces you understand that they know that they can basically get away with anything.

Home of Barca Fans