Penal Madrid

spark

Why are journalists even asking Ancelotti about Pique's tweet instead of asking why Madrid play so horrifically away from home?

Kerrybai

Elche 11 attempts to Madrid's 12.

So far RM look like a lesser team without Mou. It may take time to adapt to the new tactics but the early signs suggest that Madrid have taken a step back this season.

F

Flavia

I'm the last one to defend Madrid, but poor refereeing in someone's favor is also robbery.... along with the legitimate goal canceled, the match should have also ended at the time Barca was starting the build up for the final goal, and also Messi's second goal could easily be called as a offensive foul, as it was ! So, let's say Messi's goal for M'bia's yellow.... and what about our goal and the extra-extra-time ?

Refereeing in La Liga needs some serious investigation. If things go like this, no wonder why La Liga is not mentioned as the best league. I don't even want to spend time to convince some (friends) die-hard Premier League or Serie A fan to watch La Liga matches besides El Clasico.

It is a pity and a shame to football. This must stop now ! Teams giving their best for 90 minutes and then robbed by some silly referee... they should be imprisoned to mess with player's sweat on the pitch, risking even their health and career to battle and do the best for their team.

You can just trade a goal for a yc... Sevilla with 10 men would make things different, I doubt you'd score with one less player, it would completely change the dynamic of the game. And there was a foul on Alves, some call it, some don't, but there was. That game was bad refeering affecting both sides. This one was pure robbery for rm, it's really not the same.

But I agree with the rest of your post. Rfef needs investigation, the ref levels should be like the bundesliga. I don't remember seeing scandal week in week out there. It's really sad to see. But florentino's and rm's influence on this won't let it happen any time soon.

Turson

pretty pathetic stuff considering the number of quality players madrid has

Like I said, RM under Ancelotti completely changed their tactics, so team needs time to accustome. Frankly, even as RM fan I didnt excpect them to win anything this seaon.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The referee manipulated the report:

5JQmFxW.jpg

Penalty in 88th minute?!?!

pEllee

Do you even know what kind of manager Ancelotti is? His teams always plays like shit against lesser teams. Just look at what he did with PSG. So poor in possession, so poor against teams at the bottle of the table. But very lethal and dangerous in the CL.

I'm expecting it to be the same this year. They probably won't win the league though.

Cule4life

The Culest
I didn't know that +3 in Spain means +5. I was expecting the referee to take that penalty but i guess he left it to Cr7 so he can score and then to celebrate as if he scored in the final of UCL. Seriously, that was a disgrace and a pathetic way to beat a team like Elche.

pEllee

Oh come on , just get over it. You see these kinds of calls all the time when it comes to Barca and Real Madrid. I love the football in La Liga, but the league is still a complete joke.

Last edited:

coura

Banned
Oh come on , just get over it. You see these kinds of calls all the time when it comes to Barca and Real Madrid. I love the football in La Liga, but the league is still a complete joke.

Like this? Are you kidding? Last year barcelona was denied in 18 penalties.

Home of Barca Fans