Penal Madrid

Richard.H

I still can't focking believe they won. I'm FURIOUS! Give them the La Liga now so we can just compete in the UCL, aka the competition where we make RM our bitch.

Gaudi

I actually never bashed refs, even in that season Real was champion and many belived through refs help...but this sure looked intended, I mean to do so many "misatkes", just unbelievable.
Unfortunately if this is correct than la liga is over

enzza

Untitled_1.jpg

HAHAHHA xD

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The referee manipulated the report:

[...]
Penalty in 88th minute?!?!
Just saw that. It can't be serious? :lol:

This new possession based Madrid under Ancelotti is playing some slick passing football. Madrid look classy and fluid, great technical play from them and it's amazing to have dignified rivals again instead of Mourinho's scum. Their squad is far superior than ours. They can field 2 complete teams that could compete in the CL. Isco is the new Zidane who doesn't disappear in tough La Liga games like Villarreal or Elche, let alone once the Champions League knockout stages will arrive. La Decima is theirs. Unbelievable team.

Right guys? Guys?!
One thing I'd like to add that no one has really brought up so far: With our defence, Real Madrid will absolutely trash us.

Last edited:

FiReFTW

Can someone explain why the hell they don't add a ref who looks at replays and talks to the main ref through headphones for uncertain situations? EVERY FREAKING SPORT HAS IT, only soccer delusionaly doesn't want to add any technology.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
That is perhaps the worst bit of blatant cheating I have ever witnessed in sport, although admittedly I don't watch Italian football.

Antimilan

I didn't know that +3 in Spain means +5. I was expecting the referee to take that penalty but i guess he left it to Cr7 so he can score and then to celebrate as if he scored in the final of UCL. Seriously, that was a disgrace and a pathetic way to beat a team like Elche.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coco1247

Banned
With the way we played yesterday, I'm afraid we'll lose against Atletico. They're currently doing extremely well, very dangerous on the counter and well, you all saw how great our defense is lol...I want Varane in there instead of Ramos, I don't care how rusty he is, he's still better than this current Ramos.
Pepe, well he had a better game than Ramos, although that pull for the penalty was really cuntish of him.

Home of Barca Fans