Penal Madrid

caseballs89

Not really similar to Sevilla for me.

1st of all there was nothing wrong with the time, Sevilla scored and their celebrations ran a minute into stoppage time so in fact the ref still didn't add on enough after Barca's goal.

The disallowed goal was a joke of course but there is a big difference in the ref allowing that, when Barca would have had plenty of time left to win the game still (you can't say that because they had 1 goal disallowed that it would have ended 3-3, the game after 2-2 with 15 or so minutes left would have been different, of course Sevilla could have still won too but my money would have been on Barca in that situation) compared to what happened last night with Madrid where time was added for no reason as far as I could see (?? anyone) and a bullshit penalty to win when there is no time left for Elche to recover.

AL-MALKI

I stopped talking about refs for a while cuz there is no point in it… its time consuming and nothing is going to change…
The Catalan press should do the job and highlight how many times real were favored by the refs.

But there is a question of how far the refs are willing to carry real…out of the 6 games they played they were helped in 4
Betis were denied a clear PK
Granada should have got a couple of PK
Villarreal were denied 2 PK
And last night outrageous performance from the ref he made so many wrong decisions in favor of Madrid like he
was set from the get go to hand all 3 points to Madrid
Ramos should have been sent off
Ronaldo dive gets a FK and score
Elche player dive but the replay showed contact from khedira yellow card for the Elche player…thou if the ref gave FK for minimal contact that should been a PK
Ronaldo play a FK to khedira who grab the ball with both hands then the refs repeat the FK WTF was that
And then Pepe grabs the player to fall on him and he is given a PK after the Extra time is over

Now some of the real fans talk of how we are helped by ref in the Seville game there was
A push on Alves harsh but it is a foul some times the refs make bad calls against us even in the Seville game or
like the Valencia game were they scored from an imaginary corner kick at the 48th min of 1st half
Things will even out for us but will it ever for real

Maria

I'm expecting it to be the same this year. They probably won't win the league though.

I don't know about that..after seeing the help they got against Betis or Elche, they can win this league even if they are playing as badly as last night.

Antimilan

Not really similar to Sevilla for me.

1st of all there was nothing wrong with the time, Sevilla scored and their celebrations ran a minute into stoppage time so in fact the ref still didn't add on enough after Barca's goal.

The disallowed goal was a joke of course but there is a big difference in the ref allowing that, when Barca would have had plenty of time left to win the game still (you can't say that because they had 1 goal disallowed that it would have ended 3-3, the game after 2-2 with 15 or so minutes left would have been different, of course Sevilla could have still won too but my money would have been on Barca in that situation) compared to what happened last night with Madrid where time was added for no reason as far as I could see (?? anyone) and a bullshit penalty to win when there is no time left for Elche to recover.

Let's consider Sevilla's case a drunk driving and illegal weapon possesion, while Madrid's case a murder... it's still a crime isn't it ?

It should be punished. The if's and maybe's do not work all the time and we are not cows eating grass knowing nothing (naive), we are witnessing this happen quite often and it must be stopped before La Liga is seriously ruined.

I've been in love with La Liga for over a decade now to stop watching it, but the Spaniards seem to be little bastards some times... we all know about the Italian job, and Germans correctness is adorable.

sailor

This scandal will have a negative effects on the RM side when they play ATM in the derby. I have the feeling that the Copa d'El Rey final will be reloaded !

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Let's consider Sevilla's case a drunk driving and illegal weapon possesion, while Madrid's case a murder... it's still a crime isn't it ?

It should be punished. The if's and maybe's do not work all the time and we are not cows eating grass knowing nothing (naive), we are witnessing this happen quite often and it must be stopped before La Liga is seriously ruined.

I've been in love with La Liga for over a decade now to stop watching it, but the Spaniards seem to be little bastards some times... we all know about the Italian job, and Germans correctness is adorable.

Problem is the Barca vs Sevilla match there were mistakes that hurt both sides, in the end, no one got an advantage. Real Madrid got a real advantage on multiple occasions that clearly lead them to save points. Elche got nothing.

coura

Banned
With the way we played yesterday, I'm afraid we'll lose against Atletico. They're currently doing extremely well, very dangerous on the counter and well, you all saw how great our defense is lol...I want Varane in there instead of Ramos, I don't care how rusty he is, he's still better than this current Ramos.
Pepe, well he had a better game than Ramos, although that pull for the penalty was really cuntish of him.

Keep calm. Last year Atletico was dominating the game and several free kicks for CR7 appeared to help. Fear not :)

200 people called to the spanish police to announce they had witness a robbery in Elche stadium and that they would be willing to testify in court.
Serious. Not joking.

Home of Barca Fans